Livi is Europe’s largest digital healthcare provider, and we are looking for a Senior High Intensity CBT Therapist to help shape our new dynamic and innovative private online consultation service, to enable us to see clients on a safe and accessible digital platform.
An opportunity exists for an experienced and highly motivated individual, with relevant experience, who is committed to making a valuable contribution to the further development of our successful and pioneering services, and has the capability of managing a team of CBT therapists.
If you are a BABCP fully accredited practitioner with senior experience working in an IAPT environment, preferably as an NHS equivalent band 8 practitioner, then we would love to hear from you!
We would be initially looking at a 3 month fixed term contract for an immediate start, with the prospect of long term employment to manage a team of clinicians and help further develop the service .
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Overseeing the deployment of Livi’s new digital CBT provision advising on client pathways and best practice, aligning with Livi’s strategic vision.
- Assisting in the recruitment and compliance of new clinicians working on service ensuring skillsets and qualifications are sufficient for required practitioners.
- Be highest level of escalation for clinicians on service and managing clinician caseloads
An ideal candidate will be/have:
- NHS band 8 Equivalent experience
- Hold a full BABCP accreditation
- 1+ years proven record of acting as a senior high intensity therapist in an IAPT environment
- Experience in management and leadership of CWPs and PWPs
- Have an up to date knowledge of all compliance documents required for UK practitioners to practice
- Experience in the setup and deployment of mental health services
- Experience of providing high intensity interventions for common mental health problems
- Be extremely adaptable, competent and motivated in caring for clients
- Excellent communication skills and positive attitude
- Support clients to adopt health promotion strategies that promote healthy lifestyles and apply principles of self-care.
- Produce accurate, contemporaneous and complete records of client consultation, consistent with legislation, policies and procedures
- Be highly skilled in computer literacy and able to learn complex computer systems
- Support and participate in shared learning across the team and wider organisation
- Recognise and work within own competence and professional code of conduct as regulated by the BABCP
The Therapist, from time-to-time, may be asked to undertake other reasonable duties, with appropriate training. It is important that LIVI staff are prepared to undertake additional or relinquish current duties to maintain service delivery to clients.
All indemnity will be covered by LIVI
Rates negotiable dependent on experience
Join us to help shape the future of Digital Healthcare!