Livi lets patients see a clinician by video in minutes, on their mobile or tablet. This helps shorten waiting times, increase appointment availability and accessibility and lets clinicians work more flexibly and effectively. We are the first and only digital healthcare provider to be rated Outstanding by the CQC in 2021.
We are looking to recruit Advanced Clinical Practitioners (ACPs) to work as part of the clinical team at Livi, who will be responsible for providing high-quality healthcare and information to the public through our video consultation service.
An opportunity exists for high motivated ACPs with relevant experience who is committed to making a valuable contribution to the further development of these successful and pioneering services.
You would be offering treatment and advice for acute and minor illnesses under the clinical leadership of the Medical Directorate.
An ideal candidate will:
- Be a registered Nurse or Allied Health Professional
- Have a V300 non-medical prescribing qualification
- Have an MSc, PGDip or PGCert award in Advanced Clinical Practice
- Have at least 1 year's experience working autonomously in primary care
- Be adaptable, competent and motivated in caring for patients
- Have excellent communication skills and a positive attitude
What you'll be doing:
- Assessing, diagnosing and treating patients, aged 1 and over, presenting with minor medical conditions according to Livi protocols
- Diagnosing and managing both acute and chronic conditions, integrating both drug and non drug-based treatment methods into a management plan
- Providing information and advice on prescribed or over-the-counter medication on medication regimens, side-effects and interactions
- Prioritising health problems and intervene appropriately to assist the patient in complex, urgent or emergency situations, including the initiation of effective emergency care
- Supporting patients to adopt health promotion strategies that promote healthy lifestyles and apply principles of self-care.
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Livi we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.
If you have any questions regarding jobs or our recruitment process, please read our FAQ. Please note that we do not accept any email applications due to GDPR.