Livi is a digital healthcare service enabling patients to meet and seek advice from healthcare professionals online. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by moving consultations online and by providing a service that gives patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location.
We are now looking for a backend-focused full-stack engineer to join our London growth development team, to help us build an even better and more complete healthcare experience for the UK.
As an early member of the team you will be a core player in building the foundation of our UK engineering team and work closely with our business side.
For us, it is important that you are user-focused, have a broad technical interest and that you do not mind working in all parts of a system. We do not expect you to know everything but we do expect that you take pride in understanding the end user and developing high-quality features.
What you will do:
- Contribute to all stages in the product life cycle: design, implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance.
- Work in a lightweight scrum process where we constantly streamline our tools and workflows making sure that each workday is productive and stimulating.
- Have a big impact on what we build and how we build it.
- Ensure success in the UK by understanding in what ways it is truly unique and make sure that we adapt to it.
- Stay in close contact with our engineering teams in Stockholm by joining our different Tech clubs for knowledge sharing and best practice.
Who you are:
- You have extensive experience working with Java.
- Used to work in an agile environment using scrum
- You want to change the healthcare system by using your passion for tech.
- You like the idea of working in a rapidly growing startup environment.
- You have documented experience from working with consumer facing products.
- You are confident working on a range of languages and frameworks, and can quickly adapt to new ones.
- You have experience from web and/or mobile clients
- You are a true generalist and driven by impact.
- You are continuously learning new technology and frameworks, and keeping up to date with new technology and best practices.
- You like to share your knowledge and ideas with others.
- You are familiar with development tools and concepts such as Git and continuous integration/delivery.
- You have a basic understanding of cloud hosting and have probably used Amazon AWS.
- You are free to travel to Stockholm regularly and working there from time to time
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Livi/Kry we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
Salary: Competitive but varied. We're hiring for a team here, so we're looking at different levels all the way up to principal engineers, will be discussed on first contact.
Date posted: November 2020