Ready to make a difference in mental health?
Livi is Europe’s largest digital healthcare provider, rated Outstanding by CQC.
We believe mental health care should be more accessible to everyone. To help achieve this, we’re looking for CBT therapists to lead the way in our brand new online therapy service.
Our online therapy service enables us to see people from the comfort of their own home, through a safe and secure platform.
If you’re committed to delivering high quality cognitive behavioural therapy and would like to be a founding member of our team with the opportunity to work fully remotely, we’d love to hear from you.
Why become a founder therapist at Livi?
- Join a passionate medical community – plenty of opportunities to learn and develop your skills, with someone always on hand to support you.
- Work remotely and flexibly – our clinicians love our flexible working patterns which allow them to work around family commitments
- Opportunity to develop - work closely with our Clinical Lead to develop your skills and shape the future of the service.
The ideal candidate
- Available immediately on a 3 month fixed term basis (with potential for extension)
- Can contribute 16 hours per week as a minimum (with 50% of these potentially available evenings and weekends)
- NHS band 7 and above (or equivalent)
- A full BABCP accreditation (or HCPC registration with relevant CBT experience)
- 3+ years proven experience as a CBT therapist in an IAPT environment, providing high intensity interventions for common mental health problems
- Digitally savvy and able to learn new computer systems
- Excellent communication skills, adaptability and a positive attitude
What you can expect
You will be splitting your time between managing a caseload of clients and also contributing to the development of Livi’s online CBT therapy platform.
Client facing duties
Manage a caseload of mild to moderate psychological disorders, supporting patients to adopt strategies that promote healthy lifestyles and principles of person-centred care.
You will demonstrate specialist clinical skills in practice, and adhere to service protocols and industry standards (as regulated by the BABCP).
You will manage sensitive and complex information regarding mental health problems in an empathetic and supportive manner.
You will provide tailored care and therapeutic interventions based on assessment and formulation of common mental health problems.
You will produce accurate and up to date records of patient consultations, consistent with legislation, policies and procedures.
You will support and participate in shared learning across the team and wider organisation.
Non Client facing duties
In addition to clinical responsibilities, successful applicants will be expected to aid the development of our CBT services. This will include but is not limited to:
- Participate in the development of online training modules to equip therapists with the required skills needed to perform core tasks, and responsibilities, and improve professional standards.
- Actively participate in clinical audit and service improvement activities to improve client care and outcomes
- Generate medical content/blogs for Livi website and other potential media
You may also be asked to undertake additional duties from time to time, with appropriate training.
All clinicians are responsible for maintaining relevant insurances.
Rates between £35 and £40 per hour dependent on experience
Contract extensions and/or full time positions may be available following the conclusion of this contract