Our vision is to provide great healthcare for everyone. That’s why we’re on a mission to make healthcare more accessible. We’ve already come a long way by creating Europe’s leading healthcare platform, that made seamless health journeys between digital and physical appointments a reality. By creating an ecosystem of tools and providers, our platform will be the go-to place for health-related issues.
We’re now looking for a CRM Growth manager who is data-driven, customer centric and solution oriented to elevate the customer comms journey and find new opportunities to drive growth at scale.
This is a very exciting opportunity as you’re joining at a pivotal time - this role will give you the opportunity to grow and make a significant impact on our users and business metrics.
OUR CHALLENGE FOR YOU
- Ownership of CRM across multiple markets using Braze our CRM platform, and supported by Looker our BI tool.
- Develop and implement insight led, actionable and scalable CRM strategies that activate users, drive repeat behaviour and grow loyalty.
- Bring a test and learn, data-driven approach to CRM, executing plans tailored to our core audiences and based on lifecycle, customer value, product engagement and business impact.
- Find new and innovative ways to engage with users using existing channels (push, email, in-app, web) and grow our channel mix.
- Define user segmentation, size opportunities, prioritise initiatives and implement flows and campaigns that will drive incremental growth and deliver against our KPIs.
- Be a data and CRM champion - lead the development, planning and delivery of new enhancements with the current CRM and surrounding tech stack.
You will also....
- Challenge current ways of working to improve performance and increase efficiencies.
- Facilitate and play an active role in knowledge sharing between our markets.
- Work collaboratively with the wider marketing team and cross-functionally with local markets, martech, product and legal.
This role is perfectly suited for someone who navigates both at a strategic and operational level.
YOUR PROFILE & SKILLS
- Demonstrable relevant experience working in CRM (Braze is an advantage).
- Strong analytical skills and high attention to detail.
- Performance-led CRM expert with a solid understanding of email and push marketing; campaign targeting, automation, personalisation and tracking; performance management and testing.
- A passion for making marketing communications as relevant to customers as possible, communicating our value proposition clearly and acting as the guardian of our brand identity.
- Organisational skills and ability to multitask, meet deadlines and adapt to changing environments.
- Can do attitude with a growth mindset.
- Team player with strong communication skills.
It is not essential to have all these skills, but an aptitude and willingness to develop those you don’t know is key.
Join us and shape your future as well as ours!
If you think you’re up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
A diverse workforce is an absolute necessity for anyone with a vision like ours: to provide great healthcare for everyone. Therefore we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive.
Work where it fits you
By empowering and trusting our people, we can offer a workplace that is best suited for each person’s individual situation. This means you can choose between one of our beautiful offices as your primary base or delivering your work from the comfort of your own home, allowing you to be based where it works best for you!
We continue to offer dynamic places to work while investing in tools and technology to empower our employees, wherever they are. In the end, it’s the impact you make that matters, not your working location.
Kry/Livi is the European leader in digital healthcare, allowing patients to see a doctor, nurse, or psychologist online within minutes. We also combine digital with physical care, transforming how millions of patients access healthcare.
Headquartered in Stockholm, Kry/Livi’s 1000+ employees and 6000+ clinicians are committed to improving the world’s health through innovation, one patient at a time. In Sweden, Norway, and Germany we are called Kry. In the UK and France, we operate under the name Livi.
Submissions and Questions
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub, or Portfolio (where applicable). Only applications in English will be accepted. No submission will be accepted via email, nor when the job posting has become inactive. All applications must go via the careers site or an official Kry / Livi job post.
If you have any questions regarding jobs or our recruitment process, please read our FAQ. Please note that we do not accept any email applications due to GDPR.