Here at Kry/Livi, we are on an important mission: to provide great & accessible healthcare for everyone. However, we will not achieve that by only delivering a “best-in-class” patient experience. It can only be done if we can make people grow. Through a wide range and combination of responsibilities combined with a steady work-life balance, Kry/Livi is a great workplace for great people to thrive in.
Headquartered in Stockholm and backed by Europe and North America’s leading investors (Index Ventures, Accel Partners, OTPP), this is a chance to be part of a truly multinational scale-up that is changing the way that healthcare is accessed and delivered across Europe.
At Kry/Livi you’ll have a unique opportunity to gain a deep understanding of the inner workings at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry, we care about each other and the world around us. This includes but is not limited to; creating a diverse, sustainable, and inclusive workplace for all our staff!
Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
Since launching in the UK as Livi over three years ago, we have quickly established ourselves as the NHS’ digital healthcare provider of choice, as well as securing partnerships with market-leading corporations such as Boots and Vitality. We are also the first and only digital healthcare provider to be rated ‘Outstanding’ by the CQC. With an established reputation and a hugely exciting product roadmap, we are looking for an exceptional NHS team leader to join us in our next phase of growth.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing the NHS GP Support Team. You will be passionate about delivering safe and highly efficient service, ensuring they are delivered within a timely fashion.
OUR CHALLENGE FOR YOU
- To provide leadership to the NHS GP Support Admin team, ensuring patients’ appointments run on schedule and our GPs have the best experience working with Livi.
- Hire, train, and onboard new members of the NHS GP Support Admin Team
- Work with the NHS Operations Team Manager to implement continuous improvement initiatives to increase improved patient experience and business efficiency
- Act as a day-to-day point of contact for individual team members, as well as supporting the NHS Operations Team Manager to guide whole teams through change and service improvements.
- Proactively manage any issues that occur on the service (including, but not limited to, delays, IT issues, clinician resource gaps etc.)
- Create daily schedules, monthly rotas, and process payroll for at least 20 team members.
- Use data and metrics regularly to impact your decision making and improve the efficiency of the service.
- Provide ongoing support for the team with a focus on developing them in their roles.
- Build a positive and trusting relationship with our NHS partners and evolve the service to ensure a fantastic patient experience.
- Conduct regular 121 meetings and appraisals with GP Support staff
- Ensure the GP support service consistently runs to a high standard, is safe and compliant.
- Investigate incidents that occur on the service, conducting root cause analysis.
YOUR PROFILE & SKILLS
- Demonstrated experience working as a team leader, working in a supervisory role, ensuring targets are met and work is completed to a high standard.
- Experience working within the NHS/healthcare (ideally within a team leader/admin manager role).
- Experience in conducting 121 meetings and appraisals
- Passionate about providing a great experience for all LIVI patients.
- Confidence to work cross-departmentally on projects and new launches
- Has excellent communication skills: proficient in English, both spoken and written.
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail.
- You are patient-centric obsessed! Determined in ensuring we operate a safe service that consistently provides excellent outcomes for patients and partners
- Thrives in a KPI-driven environment and can carry out necessary analysis to understand what needs to be done to optimise them.
- Demonstrate high personal integrity and you are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and dig in wherever needed, even if it is not directly within your work area.
- You are a natural problem-solver, excited by getting stuck into the detail.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter - you quickly identify what needs to get done, prioritise and focus on execution
- Experience in managing/investigating incidents (ideally within a healthcare setting)
It is not essential to have all these skills, but an aptitude and willingness to develop those you don’t know is key.
Join us and shape your future as well as ours!
If you think you’re up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
A diverse workforce is an absolute necessity for anyone with a vision like ours: to provide great healthcare for everyone. Therefore we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive.
Work where it fits you
By empowering and trusting our people, we can offer a workplace that is best suited for each person’s individual situation. This means you can choose between one of our beautiful offices as your primary base or delivering your work from the comfort of your own home, allowing you to be based where it works best for you!
We continue to offer dynamic places to work while investing in tools and technology to empower our employees, wherever they are. In the end, it’s the impact you make that matters, not your working location.
Kry/Livi is the European leader in digital healthcare, allowing patients to see a doctor, nurse, or psychologist online within minutes. We also combine digital with physical care, transforming how millions of patients access healthcare.
Headquartered in Stockholm, Kry/Livi’s 1000+ employees and 6000+ clinicians are committed to improving the world’s health through innovation, one patient at a time. In Sweden, Norway, and Germany we are called Kry. In the UK and France, we operate under the name Livi.
Submissions and Questions
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub, or Portfolio (where applicable). Only applications in English will be accepted. No submission will be accepted via email, nor when the job posting has become inactive. All applications must go via the careers site or an official Kry / Livi job post.
If you have any questions regarding jobs or our recruitment process, please read our FAQ. Please note that we do not accept any email applications due to GDPR.