Livi is Europe’s largest digital healthcare provider, and we are looking for an Interim Clinical Lead - Psychology, UK to help shape our new dynamic and innovative private online video CBT consultation service, enabling us to see clients on a safe and accessible digital platform.
An opportunity exists for an experienced and highly motivated individual, with relevant experience, who is committed to making a valuable contribution to the further development of our successful and pioneering services, and has the capability of managing a team of CBT therapists.
This role will require an immediate start for a 3 month fixed term agreement, of at least 2 days per week, for the project to then be handed over to a full time clinical lead. There may be an option to extend the contract by mutual agreement.
If you are a Psychologist with senior experience working in an IAPT environment, preferably as an NHS equivalent band 8 practitioner, then we would love to hear from you!
This is an exciting opportunity to develop the service from inception and help shape the future of Livi’s mental health services.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Overseeing the deployment of Livi’s new digital CBT service, advising on client pathways and best practice. Ensure the smooth day-to-day running of the service and directly supervise and line manage clinicians on service.
- Be accountable for clinical quality of the service. Ensure this through the development of processes and governance structures as well as the measurement and improvement of outcomes.
- Assisting in the recruitment of therapists. Be accountable for the compliance of new clinicians working on service, ensuring skillsets qualifications and insurance are sufficient for required practitioners.
- Provide clinical expertise to support the development of Livi’s future mental health provision and product offer.
- Reporting to the UK Medical Director.
An ideal candidate will be/have:
- NHS band 8 Equivalent experience
- Hold a full BABCP accreditation
- 1+ years proven record of acting as a senior high intensity therapist in an IAPT environment
- Experience in management and leadership of CWPs and PWP
- Have an up to date knowledge of all compliance documents required for UK practitioners to practice
- Experience in the setup and deployment of mental health services
- Experience of providing high intensity interventions for common mental health problems
- Be extremely adaptable, competent and motivated in caring for clients
- Excellent communication skills and positive attitude
- Support clients to adopt health promotion strategies that promote healthy lifestyles and apply principles of self-care.
- Produce accurate, contemporaneous and complete records of client consultation, consistent with legislation, policies and procedures
- Be highly skilled in computer literacy and able to learn complex computer systems
- Support and participate in shared learning across the team and wider organisation
- Recognise and work within own competence and professional code of conduct as regulated by the BABCP
Whilst this is primarily a management position, the Clinical Lead may be asked to undertake other reasonable duties including occasional clinical work or oversight on evenings and weekends as the service requires. It is important that Livi staff are prepared to undertake additional or relinquish current duties to maintain service delivery to clients.
All indemnity will be covered by LIVI
Rates negotiable dependent on experience
Join us to help shape the future of Digital Healthcare!