Our vision is to provide great healthcare for everyone. That’s why we’re on a mission to make healthcare more accessible. We’ve already come a long way by creating Europe’s leading healthcare platform, that made seamless health journeys between digital and physical appointments a reality. By creating an ecosystem of tools and providers, our platform will be the go-to place for health-related issues.
It is an ambitious goal; we know. But by creating a workplace where our people can grow, we’re positive that we’ll reach it. At Kry/Livi you’ll have a unique opportunity to gain a deep understanding of the inner workings of Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, you believe that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry/Livi, we care about each other and the world around us. This includes, but is not limited to; creating a diverse, sustainable, and inclusive workplace for all our staff!
Headquartered in Stockholm and backed by Europe and North America’s leading investors (Index Ventures, Accel Partners, OTPP), this is a chance to be part of a truly multi-national scale-up that is changing how healthcare is accessed and delivered across Europe.
Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
We are building our newest and most ambitious product yet. We have a big vision for our new Business Unit, SaaS, where you will work alongside a world-class team of cross-functional experts to make this our most successful product to date.
We are now looking for a highly motivated B2B Campaign Marketing Specialist to support our Head of Marketing in developing the Italian market. We are looking for someone with experience managing multi-channel marketing campaigns focusing on activities like email marketing, print, advertorial, above the line, collaterals, refer a friend programs, reviews platforms management etc.
You’ll be data-driven, love testing and have strong project and campaign management skills in order to own end-to-end coordination, execution and reporting.
This role will play a major part in delivering the profit and growth aspirations of Livi in Italy by leading, shaping, building, controlling and delivering campaigns to attract and generate quality leads for our business in Italy.
OUR CHALLENGE FOR YOU
- As the marketing campaign specialist you will be responsible for creating, implementing, and managing best-in-class multi-channel campaigns that target our Italian audience.
- Coordinate with our Content marketer to create engaging copy and content for campaigns, sales enablement, PR, branding, and social media initiatives.
- Support the Head of Marketing in optimising campaigns automation and lead nurture processes via email automation, web content and social media.
- Maintain an understanding of current budgets and performance across different channels, reporting on effectiveness and providing insights and recommendations for improvement.
- Coordinate with our Sales and Customer Success teams to generate a continuous flow of customer stories, testimonials, and whitepapers.
- Collect, report and analyse campaign performance, monitoring and ensuring that goals are achieved (budget, conversion rate, quality).
- Proactively identifying new opportunities for lead generation, brand awareness and growth.
- Build a brand reputation online and maintain the highest scores on all the major online reviews platforms (i.e. Trustpilot, Capterra etc) with the help of the sales and customer success team.
- Keeping an eye on industry and wider marketing best practice, and the activities of competitors, to ensure we stay one step ahead.
- Build strong relationships between our teams: Marketing, Product, Sales, Customer Success.
YOUR PROFILE & SKILLS
- You are fluent in both Italian and English. (This is an essential requirement)
- Demonstrable experience creating and executing multichannel marketing campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of website analytic tools (Google Analytics, Google Optimise, Tableau, Salesforce, email tools etc).
- Experience in briefing internal teams (and eventually external agencies) precisely and succinctly, confidently communicating the project’s objectives, timelines and nuances.
- Ambitious with real desire to produce the best work for our business. Taking pride in all aspects of your role and maximising the impact you have on our reputation.
- A self-starter that takes the initiative, with strong organisational skills and the key skills to plan workload and prioritise effectively.
- Open to feedback and able to influence others through soft skills.
- Excellent communication skills: able to deal with multiple stakeholders (creative, marketing, sales, BI etc) of different seniority, able to drive discussions and influence decisions through data in a fast-paced environment.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing.
- Experience working in a high growth startup environment would be an advantage.
It is not essential to have all these skills, but an aptitude and willingness to develop those you don’t know is key.
Join us and shape your future as well as ours!
If you think you’re up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
A diverse workforce is an absolute necessity for anyone with a vision like ours: to provide great healthcare for everyone. Therefore we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive.
Work where it fits you
By empowering and trusting our people, we can offer a workplace that is best suited for each person’s individual situation. This means you can choose between one of our beautiful offices as your primary base or delivering your work from the comfort of your own home, allowing you to be based where it works best for you!
We continue to offer dynamic places to work while investing in tools and technology to empower our employees, wherever they are. In the end, it’s the impact you make that matters, not your working location.
Kry/Livi is the European leader in digital healthcare, allowing patients to see a doctor, nurse, or psychologist online within minutes. We also combine digital with physical care, transforming how millions of patients access healthcare.
Headquartered in Stockholm, Kry/Livi’s 1000+ employees and 6000+ clinicians are committed to improving the world’s health through innovation, one patient at a time. In Sweden, Norway, and Germany we are called Kry. In the UK and France, we operate under the name Livi.
Submissions and Questions
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub, or Portfolio (where applicable). Only applications in English will be accepted. No submission will be accepted via email, nor when the job posting has become inactive. All applications must go via the careers site or an official Kry / Livi job post.
If you have any questions regarding jobs or our recruitment process, please read our FAQ. Please note that we do not accept any email applications due to GDPR.