Our vision is to provide great healthcare for everyone. That’s why we’re on a mission to make healthcare more accessible. We’ve already come a long way by creating Europe’s leading healthcare platform, that made seamless health journeys between digital and physical appointments a reality. By creating an ecosystem of tools and providers, our platform will be the go-to place for health-related issues.
It is an ambitious goal; we know. But by creating a workplace where our people can grow, we’re positive that we’ll reach it. At Kry/Livi you’ll have a unique opportunity to gain a deep understanding of the inner workings of Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, you believe that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry/Livi, we care about each other and the world around us. This includes, but is not limited to; creating a diverse, sustainable, and inclusive workplace for all our staff!
Headquartered in Stockholm and backed by Europe and North America’s leading investors (Index Ventures, Accel Partners, OTPP), this is a chance to be part of a truly multi-national scale-up that is changing how healthcare is accessed and delivered across Europe.
Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
We are building our newest and most ambitious product yet. We have a big vision for our new Business Unit, SaaS, where you will work alongside a world-class team of cross-functional experts to make this our most successful product to date.
We are now looking to hire an experienced Strategy and Performance Lead to contribute to the strategy, planning and execution of the Italian market. You will identify key areas of opportunity and growth for our existing and potential new SaaS product offerings, whilst helping to analyse, identify & help implement improvements to the performance of our products and operations to hit our targets for this new market area.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of making growth happen for an ambitious suite of software products which will help millions of patients and thousands of clinicians lead better lives.
OUR CHALLENGE FOR YOU
- Lead the strategy for the SaaS Italian Market, together with the Country Manager. This will include setting up and running the strategic direction.
- Responsible for setting, monitoring, hitting and following up on targets for the Italian Market.
- Work on a broad range of strategic and hands-on projects.
- Dive into specific business areas and support the team with the implementation of growth and/or improvement initiatives, such as the setup of new business models, processes or propositions.
- Identify opportunities for growth and expansion and prepare analysis and business cases for decision making.
- Facilitate implementation of projects with clear success metrics, where required.
- Conduct industry, competitor and business performance analysis & generate clear insights & actions.
YOUR PROFILE & SKILLS
- You are fluent in both Italian and English. (This is an essential requirement)
- You have demonstrable experience working within a similar role, ideally within a start-up or similar, fast paced environment.
- You are a structured & logical thinker who thrives in uncertain environments, but are able to combine this with creative and entrepreneurial ideas.
- You have great commercial awareness & acumen and are able to think about the ‘bigger picture'.
- You have experience in key strategic skills such as options appraisal, business case development and competitor analysis.
- You have managed complex, unstructured projects and have delivered results in challenging environments.
- You are a self-starter who prioritises your time and are able to adapt quickly.
- You are a fantastic communicator and can easily express complex ideas in a simple and concise manner.
- You have great stakeholder management skills to deliver results in cross-functional teams.
- You relish the opportunity to be part of a company with huge ambitions and are not afraid to get your hands dirty.
It is not essential to have all these skills, but an aptitude and willingness to develop those you don’t know is key.
Join us and shape your future as well as ours!
If you think you’re up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
A diverse workforce is an absolute necessity for anyone with a vision like ours: to provide great healthcare for everyone. Therefore we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive.
Work where it fits you
By empowering and trusting our people, we can offer a workplace that is best suited for each person’s individual situation. This means you can choose between one of our beautiful offices as your primary base or delivering your work from the comfort of your own home, allowing you to be based where it works best for you!
We continue to offer dynamic places to work while investing in tools and technology to empower our employees, wherever they are. In the end, it’s the impact you make that matters, not your working location.
Kry/Livi is the European leader in digital healthcare, allowing patients to see a doctor, nurse, or psychologist online within minutes. We also combine digital with physical care, transforming how millions of patients access healthcare.
Headquartered in Stockholm, Kry/Livi’s 1000+ employees and 6000+ clinicians are committed to improving the world’s health through innovation, one patient at a time. In Sweden, Norway, and Germany we are called Kry. In the UK and France, we operate under the name Livi.
Submissions and Questions
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub, or Portfolio (where applicable). Only applications in English will be accepted. No submission will be accepted via email, nor when the job posting has become inactive. All applications must go via the careers site or an official Kry / Livi job post.
If you have any questions regarding jobs or our recruitment process, please read our FAQ. Please note that we do not accept any email applications due to GDPR.