Our vision is to provide great healthcare for everyone. That’s why we’re on a mission to make healthcare more accessible. We’ve already come a long way by creating Europe’s leading healthcare platform, that made seamless health journeys between digital and physical appointments a reality. By creating an ecosystem of tools and providers, our platform will be the go-to place for health-related issues.
It is an ambitious goal; we know. But by creating a workplace where our people can grow, we’re positive that we’ll reach it. At Kry/Livi you’ll have a unique opportunity to gain a deep understanding of the inner workings of Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, you believe that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry/Livi, we care about each other and the world around us. This includes, but is not limited to; creating a diverse, sustainable, and inclusive workplace for all our staff!
Headquartered in Stockholm and backed by Europe and North America’s leading investors (Index Ventures, Accel Partners, OTPP), this is a chance to be part of a truly multi-national scale-up that is changing how healthcare is accessed and delivered across Europe.
Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
We are building our newest and most ambitious product yet. We have a big vision for our new Business Unit, SaaS, where you will work alongside a world-class team of cross-functional experts to make this our most successful product to date.
We now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced SDR Lead to join us, supporting in the development and growth of the SDR function within our Italian market. In this role you will work closely with the Head of SMB SaaS Sales and the team of SDR’s, plus the wider Sales function to ensure we reach our commercial goals, whilst sourcing new sales opportunities through effectively communicating and understanding the needs of Healthcare professionals and providing an exceptional experience throughout the sales process.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of making growth happen for an ambitious suite of software products which will help millions of patients and thousands of clinicians lead better lives.
OUR CHALLENGE FOR YOU
- Successfully strategise and execute outbound prospecting campaigns.
- Fully understand how Healthcare practitioners operate, including understanding their key daily challenges and determining we can help solve these.
- Understanding and delivering our value proposition.
- Empower your team through coaching, mentoring and creating opportunities for them to develop and grow, whilst creating a results-driven environment.
- Inspire the team to reach and overachieve targets, driving consistent performance against KPIs.
- Ensure our CRM is maintained with all prospects and outbound activity.
YOUR PROFILE & SKILLS
- You are fluent in both Italian and English. (This is an essential requirement)
- You are driven by achieving individual targets, but also driving success within your team to ensure you reach the targets set for the team.
- You have previous experience leading and managing a team of SDR’s.
- You have demonstrable sales experience. (Including working against and achieving ambitious sales targets).
- You’re someone who can confidently and consistently build, manage and maintain a strong sales pipeline.
- An expert on lead generation who knows what it takes to make outbound campaigns a success, with a deep knowledge of SaaS toolstack and lead sources. (Hubspot, Salesloft, Zoominfo, Lusha, Demand base and/or similar.)
- You have exceptional people skills, not only by having great listening ability, but you show genuine empathy and curiosity to learn more about the people you are interacting with.
- You have a winning attitude and strong inner motivation.
- You are a competitive self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in working with CRMs such as Salesforce.com etc.
It is not essential to have all these skills, but an aptitude and willingness to develop those you don’t know is key.
Join us and shape your future as well as ours!
If you think you’re up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
A diverse workforce is an absolute necessity for anyone with a vision like ours: to provide great healthcare for everyone. Therefore we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive.
Work where it fits you
By empowering and trusting our people, we can offer a workplace that is best suited for each person’s individual situation. This means you can choose between one of our beautiful offices as your primary base or delivering your work from the comfort of your own home, allowing you to be based where it works best for you!
We continue to offer dynamic places to work while investing in tools and technology to empower our employees, wherever they are. In the end, it’s the impact you make that matters, not your working location.
Kry/Livi is the European leader in digital healthcare, allowing patients to see a doctor, nurse, or psychologist online within minutes. We also combine digital with physical care, transforming how millions of patients access healthcare.
Headquartered in Stockholm, Kry/Livi’s 1000+ employees and 6000+ clinicians are committed to improving the world’s health through innovation, one patient at a time. In Sweden, Norway, and Germany we are called Kry. In the UK and France, we operate under the name Livi.
Submissions and Questions
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub, or Portfolio (where applicable). Only applications in English will be accepted. No submission will be accepted via email, nor when the job posting has become inactive. All applications must go via the careers site or an official Kry / Livi job post.
If you have any questions regarding jobs or our recruitment process, please read our FAQ. Please note that we do not accept any email applications due to GDPR.