Here at Kry / Livi, we are on an important mission: provide great & accessible healthcare for everyone. However, we will not achieve that by only delivering a “best-in-class” patient experience. It can only be done if we can make people grow. Through a wide range and combination of responsibilities combined with a steady work-life balance, Kry/Livi is a great workplace for great people to thrive in.
Headquartered in Stockholm and backed by Europe and North America’s leading investors (Index Ventures, Accel Partners, OTPP), this is a chance to be part of a truly multinational scale-up that is changing the way that healthcare is accessed and delivered across Europe.
At Kry/Livi you’ll have a unique opportunity to gain a deep understanding of the inner workings at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry, we care about each other and the world around us. This includes but is not limited to; creating a diverse, sustainable, and inclusive workplace for all our staff!
Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
We are building our newest and most ambitious product yet. We have a big vision for our new Business Unit, SaaS, where you will work alongside a world-class team of cross-functional experts to make this our most successful product to date.
In partnership with the Country Manager Italy and the SaaS BU management team, the Head of SaaS Sales, Italian Market, will be responsible for the successful commercialisation and growth of our clinician SMB SaaS products aimed at individual and/or SMB healthcare professionals (and potentially up to mid-market) in Italy.
You will be responsible for setting the strategy of how to reach our commercial goals for our SMB SaaS products alongside the successful execution of that strategy. You will also build and lead the SMB sales for the Italian market within SaaS.
We are looking for a professional who can deeply understand the customer and is able to work effectively and strategically with cross functional teams including product/tech and marketing to ensure we hit our commercial goals. You enjoy challenging problems, steep learning curves and love to roll up your sleeves to hustle together with like-minded peers.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of making growth happen for an ambitious suite of software products which will help millions of patients and thousands of clinicians lead better lives.
Our challenge for you
- Develop, drive, and execute our SMB SaaS sales and GTM strategy for the Italian market.
- Be overall responsible for us hitting our commercial goals for our SMB SaaS products.
- Build a world-class Italian-speaking commercial team, creating a pipeline across inbound and outbound, and acting as a source of talent for sales teams.
- Hire, train and manage a team of Sales to hit pipeline targets.
- Partner cross-functionally with leaders across Sales, R&D, Customer Success, Marketing and Finance to drive alignment on Livi’s go-to-market strategy and total customer experience.
- Run a disciplined forecast - including implementing necessary operational and software tools) - and present guidance to executive management.
- Lead the team through changing product trends and increased competition and adapt to recruit, onboard and train employees in line with the company’s strategy.
Your profile & skills
- Fluency in Italian and English is mandatory.
- Solid track record of experience in driving and achieving ambitious sales in a high growth B2B SaaS Sales environment, ideally also on smaller ACV type deals.
- Strong functional expertise in sales and sales management with time spent building and leading high-performing software sales teams who consistently exceed targets.
- Outbound expert who knows what it takes to make outbound work, with a deep knowledge of SaaS toolstack and lead sources (Hubspot, Salesloft, Zoominfo, Lusha, Demand base and/or similar.).
- Excellent people management skills with the ability to develop, lead, motivate and get the best out of people.
- Great communicator capable of listening to the needs of many stakeholders, and able to communicate the strategic commercial vision and requirements back to stakeholders of all levels.
- Proficient in public speaking at industry and company events.
- Innovative & entrepreneurial mindset and strong self-management ability.
- High execution power - this is a combined strategy and operational role.
- Thrive working in a fast-paced, innovative, multi-disciplinary environment.
Join us and shape your future as well as ours!
If you think you’re up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
A diverse workforce is an absolute necessity for anyone with a vision like ours: to provide great healthcare for everyone. Therefore we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive.
Work where it fits you
By empowering and trusting our people, we can offer a workplace that is best suited for each person’s individual situation. This means you can choose between one of our beautiful offices as your primary base or delivering your work from the comfort of your own home, allowing you to be based where it works best for you!
We continue to offer dynamic places to work while investing in tools and technology to empower our employees, wherever they are. In the end, it’s the impact you make that matters, not your working location.
Kry/Livi is the European leader in digital healthcare, allowing patients to see a doctor, nurse, or psychologist online within minutes. We also combine digital with physical care, transforming how millions of patients access healthcare.
Our vision is to provide great healthcare for everyone. That’s why we’re on a mission to make healthcare more accessible. We’ve already come a long way by creating the world’s leading healthcare platform that made seamless health journeys between digital and physical appointments a reality. By creating an ecosystem of tools and providers, our platform will be the go-to place for any health-related issues.
Headquartered in Stockholm, Kry/Livi’s 1000+ employees and 6000+ clinicians are committed to improving the world’s health through innovation, one patient at a time. In Sweden, Norway, and Germany we are called Kry. In the UK and France, we operate under the name Livi.
Submissions and Questions
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub, or Portfolio (where applicable). Only applications in English will be accepted. No submission will be accepted via email, nor when the job posting has become inactive. All applications must go via the careers site or an official Kry / Livi job post.
If you have any questions regarding jobs or our recruitment process, please read our FAQ. Please note that we do not accept any email applications due to GDPR.