Our vision is to provide great healthcare for everyone. That’s why we’re on a mission to make healthcare more accessible. We’ve already come a long way by creating Europe’s leading healthcare platform, that made seamless health journeys between digital and physical appointments a reality. By creating an ecosystem of tools and providers, our platform will be the go-to place for health-related issues.
It is an ambitious goal; we know. But by creating a workplace where our people can grow, we’re positive that we’ll reach it. At Kry/Livi you’ll have a unique opportunity to gain a deep understanding of the inner workings of Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, you believe that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry/Livi, we care about each other and the world around us. This includes, but is not limited to; creating a diverse, sustainable, and inclusive workplace for all our staff!
Headquartered in Stockholm and backed by Europe and North America’s leading investors (Index Ventures, Accel Partners, OTPP), this is a chance to be part of a truly multi-national scale-up that is changing how healthcare is accessed and delivered across Europe.
Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
We’re looking for an outstanding Executive Assistant to support and work closely with our UK Managing Director and our Global Head of SaaS. In order to thrive in this role you need to be one step ahead of our senior leaders and able to juggle multiple tasks and competing priorities. You will be an organisational whizz, managing complex calendaring and operating in a fast-paced environment Additionally, the ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, and will be resourceful in building trust and relationships with external stakeholders as well as across the organisation as we grow.
OUR CHALLENGE FOR YOU
- Support in various daily tasks, such as calendar management, travel arrangements, meeting bookings, presentation support, team budget etc
- Support optimising team efficiency through organising meetings, agendas, ensuring deadlines and following up on actions, information sharing, preparing presentations, and providing event and conference support.
- Preparing background documents and outgoing mail, while maintaining the confidentiality
- Compile and process invoices, receipts, expense forms, and reimbursements requests
- Build cross-functional relationships between departments
- Ad hoc administrative tasks, travel and meeting bookings for extended management members
- Ad hoc support for wider company and team events
YOUR PROFILE & SKILLS
- Relevant working experience - preferably within a growing tech organisation
- Ability to act with discretion and maintain confidentiality
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Ability to stay calm in a fun but hectic environment and the ability to prioritise tasks independently
- High level of verbal and written English communications skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint and Excel as well as being a comfortable user of Mac, Gmail, Google calendar and Google Drive.
- Able to form and maintain good relationships with people at all levels
- Solution-oriented with strong organisational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and proactively in a fast-paced environment
It is not essential to have all these skills, but an aptitude and willingness to develop those you don’t know is key.
Join us and shape your future as well as ours!
If you think you’re up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
A diverse workforce is an absolute necessity for anyone with a vision like ours: to provide great healthcare for everyone. Therefore we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive.
Work where it fits you
By empowering and trusting our people, we can offer a workplace that is best suited for each person’s individual situation. This means you can choose between one of our beautiful offices as your primary base or delivering your work from the comfort of your own home, allowing you to be based where it works best for you!
We continue to offer dynamic places to work while investing in tools and technology to empower our employees, wherever they are. In the end, it’s the impact you make that matters, not your working location.
Kry/Livi is the European leader in digital healthcare, allowing patients to see a doctor, nurse, or psychologist online within minutes. We also combine digital with physical care, transforming how millions of patients access healthcare.
Headquartered in Stockholm, Kry/Livi’s 1000+ employees and 6000+ clinicians are committed to improving the world’s health through innovation, one patient at a time. In Sweden, Norway, and Germany we are called Kry. In the UK and France, we operate under the name Livi.
Submissions and Questions
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub, or Portfolio (where applicable). Only applications in English will be accepted. No submission will be accepted via email, nor when the job posting has become inactive. All applications must go via the careers site or an official Kry / Livi job post.
If you have any questions regarding jobs or our recruitment process, please read our FAQ . Please note that we do not accept any email applications due to GDPR.