Our vision is to provide great healthcare for everyone. That’s why we’re on a mission to make healthcare more accessible. We’ve already come a long way by creating Europe’s leading healthcare platform, that made seamless health journeys between digital and physical appointments a reality. By creating an ecosystem of tools and providers, our platform will be the go-to place for health-related issues.
It is an ambitious goal; we know. But by creating a workplace where our people can grow, we’re positive that we’ll reach it. At Kry/Livi you’ll have a unique opportunity to gain a deep understanding of the inner workings of Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, you believe that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry/Livi, we care about each other and the world around us. This includes, but is not limited to; creating a diverse, sustainable, and inclusive workplace for all our staff!
Headquartered in Stockholm and backed by Europe and North America’s leading investors (Index Ventures, Accel Partners, OTPP), this is a chance to be part of a truly multi-national scale-up that is changing how healthcare is accessed and delivered across Europe.
Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
OUR CHALLENGE FOR YOU
This role is an exciting opportunity to be part of MJog By Livi's Software Support Team. Here you will be part of a highly skilled second line software support team providing in depth analysis and fault resolution of software related issues. This crucial role requires a high level of technical expertise across multiple IT related disciplines. In this highly specialised role you'll support and acquire expert knowledge of our core Patient Messaging Software Products, provide input into our knowledge base and deliver a first class support experience to our UK wide customer base.
- You will be a strong communicator with excellent written and verbal capabilities.
- You will have a patient, confident approach and will also have strong customer facing skills, able to competently communicate with customers and their various appointed representatives, IT Support Service providers as well as colleagues at all levels.
- You will be a fast learner, able to quickly gain an understanding of how the various technologies that make up a bespoke and complex software service platform interact with each other.
- You will have a highly analytical approach to problem solving, with an ability to follow complex diagnostic and fault finding pathways in order to quickly arrive at a resolution to any software related issues.
- You will take ownership of customer related issues and work with the rest of the team and the wider organisation as a whole to develop fault resolution strategies for long standing or highly complex issues.
YOUR PROFILE & SKILLS
- Strong communicator and collaborator with an ability to communicate at all levels.
- Passionate and highly motivated with a strong customer focused approach.
- Broad IT architectural experience across a range of disciplines from;
- AWS and Azure cloud services
- SMS and SMART messaging systems
- Networking infrastructure
- SQL and database structure
- Windows client-server environments
- A knowledge of Office365, Active Directory services
- Experience of remote connectivity solutions (Remote Desktop, Logmein123 etc.)
- You will have several years of experience of working in a busy software support desk environment.
- Experience of working with NHS IT services would be advantageous
It is not essential to have all these skills, but an aptitude and willingness to develop those you don’t know is key.
Join us and shape your future as well as ours!
If you think you’re up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
A diverse workforce is an absolute necessity for anyone with a vision like ours: to provide great healthcare for everyone. Therefore we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive.
Work where it fits you
By empowering and trusting our people, we can offer a workplace that is best suited for each person’s individual situation. This means you can choose between one of our beautiful offices as your primary base or delivering your work from the comfort of your own home, allowing you to be based where it works best for you!
We continue to offer dynamic places to work while investing in tools and technology to empower our employees, wherever they are. In the end, it’s the impact you make that matters, not your working location.
Kry/Livi is the European leader in digital healthcare, allowing patients to see a doctor, nurse, or psychologist online within minutes. We also combine digital with physical care, transforming how millions of patients access healthcare.
Headquartered in Stockholm, Kry/Livi’s 1000+ employees and 6000+ clinicians are committed to improving the world’s health through innovation, one patient at a time. In Sweden, Norway, and Germany we are called Kry. In the UK and France, we operate under the name Livi.
Submissions and Questions
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub, or Portfolio (where applicable). Only applications in English will be accepted. No submission will be accepted via email, nor when the job posting has become inactive. All applications must go via the careers site or an official Kry / Livi job post.
If you have any questions regarding jobs or our recruitment process, please read our FAQ or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we do not accept any email applications due to GDPR.