Our vision is to provide great healthcare for everyone. That’s why we’re on a mission to make healthcare more accessible. We’ve already come a long way by creating Europe’s leading healthcare platform, that made seamless health journeys between digital and physical appointments a reality. By creating an ecosystem of tools and providers, our platform will be the go-to place for health-related issues.
It is an ambitious goal; we know. But by creating a workplace where our people can grow, we’re positive that we’ll reach it. At Kry/Livi you’ll have a unique opportunity to gain a deep understanding of the inner workings of Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, you believe that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry/Livi, we care about each other and the world around us. This includes, but is not limited to; creating a diverse, sustainable, and inclusive workplace for all our staff!
Headquartered in Stockholm and backed by Europe and North America’s leading investors (Index Ventures, Accel Partners, OTPP), this is a chance to be part of a truly multi-national scale-up that is changing how healthcare is accessed and delivered across Europe.
Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
OUR CHALLENGE FOR YOU
This role is an exciting opportunity to be part of MJog By Livi's Software Support Team. Here you will be the first point of contact for NHS GP Practices and other NHS care settings who require technical support. This crucial role requires a high level of customer service to ensure that we deliver an excellent support experience. In this technical role you'll support and acquire expert knowledge of our core Patient Messaging Software Products, provide input into our knowledge base and deliver a first class support experience to our UK wide customer base.
- You will provide a friendly, understanding, first point of contact for IT issues to NHS Practices and other NHS Care settings require Support in the use of Mjog by Livi’s Patient Messaging Platform.
- You will be an excellent communicator, both written and verbally and will be able to understand and communicate complex concepts to people who may not be IT literate.
- You will gain an understanding of team targets and deliver to them.
- You will have strong analytical skills, coupled with the ability to follow a logical pathway to progress issues to resolution.
- You will be a highly collaborative team player, used to working as part of a busy software support team.
- You will be able to juggle and prioritise multiple tasks concurrently.
- You will be a keen, highly motivated self starter, passionate about technology and how it can be used in a healthcare environment.
YOUR PROFILE & SKILLS
- Strong communicator who is able to explain complex concepts to a non IT literate audience
- A highly collaborative team player
- A passionate and motivated individual with a strong customer focus
- Strong, broad IT experience with a range of items from;
- SMS and SMART messaging systems.
- AWS and Azure cloud services
- Windows client-server environments
- Experience of remote connectivity solutions (Remote Desktop, Logmein123 etc.)
- A working knowledge of networking principles as well as network troubleshooting.
- A knowledge of Office365, Active Directory and SQL would be an advantage.
- Experience of working in a busy IT Support Desk environment.
It is not essential to have all these skills, but an aptitude and willingness to develop those you don’t know is key.
Join us and shape your future as well as ours!
If you think you’re up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
A diverse workforce is an absolute necessity for anyone with a vision like ours: to provide great healthcare for everyone. Therefore we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive.
Work where it fits you
By empowering and trusting our people, we can offer a workplace that is best suited for each person’s individual situation. This means you can choose between one of our beautiful offices as your primary base or delivering your work from the comfort of your own home, allowing you to be based where it works best for you!
We continue to offer dynamic places to work while investing in tools and technology to empower our employees, wherever they are. In the end, it’s the impact you make that matters, not your working location.
Kry/Livi is the European leader in digital healthcare, allowing patients to see a doctor, nurse, or psychologist online within minutes. We also combine digital with physical care, transforming how millions of patients access healthcare.
Headquartered in Stockholm, Kry/Livi’s 1000+ employees and 6000+ clinicians are committed to improving the world’s health through innovation, one patient at a time. In Sweden, Norway, and Germany we are called Kry. In the UK and France, we operate under the name Livi.
Submissions and Questions
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub, or Portfolio (where applicable). Only applications in English will be accepted. No submission will be accepted via email, nor when the job posting has become inactive. All applications must go via the careers site or an official Kry / Livi job post.
If you have any questions regarding jobs or our recruitment process, please read our FAQ. Please note that we do not accept any email applications due to GDPR.