Ready to make a difference in mental health?
Join Livi’s team of cognitive behavioural therapists and help someone make a positive change today.
You’ll be joining Europe’s largest digital healthcare provider, rated outstanding by the CQC. And as a Livi CBT therapist, you’ll make online therapy more accessible to all.
Our online therapy service enables us to see people from the comfort of their own home, through a safe and secure platform.
If you’re committed to delivering specialist cognitive behavioural therapy, and are looking for a fully remote opportunity, we’d love to hear from you.
Why become a Livi therapist?
- Join a passionate medical community: there are plenty of opportunities to learn and develop your skills, with someone always on hand to support you.
- Work remotely and flexibly: our clinicians love our flexible working patterns which allow them to work around family commitments, either part-time or full-time.
- Put your wellbeing first: the CQC rated us Outstanding for our clinician wellbeing, recognising our happy and healthy workforce.
- NHS band 7 or equivalent
- BABCP membership (provisional or full accreditation)
- 6 months' proven experience as a CBT therapist in an IAPT environment, providing high intensity interventions for common mental health problems
- Able and willing to learn new computer systems
- Excellent communication skills, adaptability and a positive attitude
The benefits of working for Livi:
Training and development
We offer paid one-to-one induction training with your dedicated community manager, to ensure your start with Livi is as seamless and comfortable as possible. You will also receive invitations to Livi webinars and seminars.
Flexibility and support
Enjoy the flexibility and work/life benefits of working remotely, with the comfort of complete technical support. You will receive first-class in-house supervision, as well as having access to our peer-to-peer support network, with a dedicated community manager.
- Full rates are paid to therapists for non-attendance (DNAs) and late cancellations
- Rates are negotiable and dependent on experience.
What you can expect
Livi CBT therapists manage a caseload of people with common mental health problems, e.g., anxiety and depression, supporting clients to adopt strategies that promote healthy lifestyles using CBT, and principles of person-centred care.
- Demonstrate specialist clinical skills in practice, and adhere to service protocols and industry standards, in line with NICE guidelines and the BABCP
- Help people in an empathetic and supportive manner, managing sensitive and complex information
- Provide tailored care and therapeutic interventions based on assessment and formulation of common mental health problems
- Produce accurate, up-to-date records of patient consultations, consistent with legislation, policies and procedures
- Receive support and participate in shared learning across the team and wider organisation
- Have the opportunity to undertake additional duties from time to time, with appropriate training
All clinicians are responsible for maintaining relevant insurances.
This is an ongoing recruitment process rather than just one position being available.