Livi is Europe’s largest digital healthcare provider recently rated Outstanding by CQC, and we are looking for CBT Therapists to become key players in our dynamic and innovative private online therapy service, to enable us to see clients on a safe and accessible digital platform. An opportunity exists for experienced and highly motivated individuals, with relevant experience, who are committed to delivering specialist Cognitive Behavioural Therapy on a remote basis. If you are a BABCP fully accredited practitioner with experience of working in an IAPT environment, then we would love to hear from you!
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Manage a specialised caseload of moderate to moderately severe psychological disorders, delivering remote Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT).
- Demonstrate specialist clinical skills in practice, adhering to service protocols and industry standards.
- Receive and communicate sensitive and complex information to service users regarding psychological disorders and assessments in an empathetic and supportive manner.
- Provide specialised, idiosyncratic models of care and therapeutic interventions based upon assessment and provisional diagnosis of common mental health problems.
An ideal candidate will be/have:
- NHS band 7 Equivalent experience.
- Hold a full BABCP accreditation.
- 1+ years proven record of acting as a CBT therapist in an IAPT environment
- Experience of providing high intensity interventions for common mental health problems.
- Be extremely adaptable, competent and motivated in caring for clients.
- Excellent communication skills and positive attitude.
- Support clients to adopt health promotion strategies that promote healthy lifestyles and apply principles of self-care.
- Produce accurate, contemporaneous and complete records of client consultation, consistent with legislation, policies and procedures.
- Be highly skilled in computer literacy and able to learn complex computer systems.
- Support and participate in shared learning across the team and wider organisation.
- Recognise and work within own competence and professional code of conduct as regulated by the BABCP.
The Therapist, from time-to-time, may be asked to undertake other reasonable duties, with appropriate training. It is important that LIVI staff are prepared to undertake additional or relinquish current duties to maintain service delivery to clients. Clinicians will be responsible for maintaining relevant insurances.
Rates negotiable dependent on experience