Our vision is to provide great healthcare for everyone. That’s why we’re on a mission to make healthcare more accessible. We’ve already come a long way by creating Europe’s leading healthcare platform, that made seamless health journeys between digital and physical appointments a reality. By creating an ecosystem of tools and providers, our platform will be the go-to place for health-related issues.
It is an ambitious goal; we know. But by creating a workplace where our people can grow, we’re positive that we’ll reach it. At Livi you’ll have a unique opportunity to gain a deep understanding of the inner workings of Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, you believe that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Livi, we care about each other and the world around us. This includes, but is not limited to; creating a diverse, sustainable, and inclusive workplace for all our staff!
Headquartered in Stockholm and backed by Europe and North America’s leading investors (Index Ventures, Accel Partners, OTPP), this is a chance to be part of a truly multi-national scale-up that is changing how healthcare is accessed and delivered across Europe.
Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
We are now looking for a Software Engineer to join our markets team. The Market Engineering team at Livi works with our different markets with specific needs and opportunities to localise and accelerate the value, both for patients as well as the clinicians.
You will work in close collaboration with amazing colleagues, using new technology and data insights to build and ship products far better than anything else in healthcare.
As a member of the R&D function, you will be joining a group of around 350+ people working with tech, design, and product. R&D is using the latest technology and data insights to build and ship products far better than anything else in healthcare. We work at a fast pace with the aim to create high-quality end-user value every day. You will work within a team small enough for you to play an important role in shaping our way of working and building our teams, but big enough to really make an impact and innovate healthcare.
Our challenge for you
- Contribute to all stages in the product life cycle: design, implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance.
- Build features across the entire tech stack, e.g: Java, React, knowledge of Vertx and RxJava is desirable.
- Work in a lightweight scrum process where we constantly streamline our tools and workflows making sure that each workday is productive and stimulating.
- Have an impact on what we build and how we build it.
- Ensure success in the UK by understanding in what ways it is truly unique and make sure we adapt to it.
- Stay in close contact with our engineering teams in Europe by joining our different Tech clubs for knowledge sharing and best practices.
Your profile & skills
- You have experience working with React and Java.
- You want to change the healthcare system by using your passion for tech.
- You like the idea of working in a rapidly growing startup environment.
- You have documented experience from working with consumer-facing products.
- You are confident working on a range of languages and frameworks, and can quickly adapt to new ones.
- You have experience from web and/or mobile clients.
- You are a true generalist and driven by impact.
- You are continuously learning new technology and frameworks, and keeping up to date with new technology and best practices.
- You like to share your knowledge and ideas with others.
- You are familiar with development tools and concepts such as Git and continuous integration/delivery.
Join us and shape your future as well as ours!
If you think you’re up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
A diverse workforce is an absolute necessity for anyone with a vision like ours: to provide great healthcare for everyone. Therefore we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive.
Work where it fits you
By empowering and trusting our people, we can offer a workplace that is best suited for each person’s individual situation. This means you can choose between one of our beautiful offices as your primary base or delivering your work from the comfort of your own home, allowing you to be based where it works best for you!
We continue to offer dynamic places to work while investing in tools and technology to empower our employees, wherever they are. In the end, it’s the impact you make that matters, not your working location.
Kry/Livi is the European leader in digital healthcare, allowing patients to see a doctor, nurse, or psychologist online within minutes. We also combine digital with physical care, transforming how millions of patients access healthcare.
Our vision is to provide great healthcare for everyone. That’s why we’re on a mission to make healthcare more accessible. We’ve already come a long way by creating the world’s leading healthcare platform that made seamless health journeys between digital and physical appointments a reality. By creating an ecosystem of tools and providers, our platform will be the go-to place for any health-related issues.
Headquartered in Stockholm, Kry/Livi’s 1000+ employees and 600+ clinicians are committed to improving the world’s health through innovation, one patient at a time. In Sweden, Norway, and Germany we are called Kry. In the UK and France, we operate under the name Livi.
Submissions and Questions
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub, or Portfolio (where applicable). Only applications in English will be accepted. No submission will be accepted via email, nor when the job posting has become inactive. All applications must go via the careers site or an official Kry / Livi job post.
If you have any questions regarding jobs or our recruitment process, please read our FAQ. Please note that we do not accept any email applications due to GDPR.