Salary: Up to £30,000 (dependant on experience)
Hours: 40 hours per week (may include weekends and evenings)
Division: Medical Operations (Service Delivery)
Location: Waterloo, London, UK
Reporting to: NHS Operations Team Manager
Here at Kry/Livi, we are on an important mission: to provide great & accessible healthcare for everyone. However, we will not achieve that by only delivering a “best-in-class” patient experience. It can only be done if we can make people grow. Through a wide range and combination of responsibilities combined with a steady work-life balance, Kry/Livi is a great workplace for great people to thrive in.
Headquartered in Stockholm and backed by Europe and North America’s leading investors (Index Ventures, Accel Partners, OTPP), this is a chance to be part of a truly multinational scale-up that is changing the way that healthcare is accessed and delivered across Europe.
At Kry/Livi you’ll have a unique opportunity to gain a deep understanding of the inner workings at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry, we care about each other and the world around us. This includes but is not limited to; creating a diverse, sustainable, and inclusive workplace for all our staff!
Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
Since launching in the UK as Livi three years ago, we have quickly established ourselves as the NHS’ digital healthcare provider of choice, as well as securing partnerships with market-leading corporations such as Boots and Vitality. We are also the first and only digital healthcare provider to be rated ‘Outstanding’ by the CQC. With an established reputation and a hugely exciting product roadmap, we are looking for an exceptional NHS team leader to join us in our next phase of growth.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing the NHS administration team. You will be passionate about delivering safe and high-quality patient outcomes, ensuring they are delivered within a timely fashion.
Previous team leader experience will be absolutely essential for this role. We are also looking for someone who has experience working within the primary care/NHS setting and someone who really understands the healthcare landscape with respect to patient outcomes (e.g. referrals, prescriptions, discharge summaries, eRS etc.)
Responsibilities (Will include):
- To provider leadership to the NHS administration team, ensuring patients receive appointment outcomes (prescriptions, referrals, and sick notes) following their LIVI consultation. Ensuring adherence to all SLAs.
- Hire, train, and onboard new members of the NHS administration team.
- Work with the NHS Operations Team Manager to implement continuous improvement initiatives to increase improved patient experience and business efficiency
- Act as a day-to-day point of contact for individual team members, as well as supporting the NHS Operations Team Manager to guide whole teams through change and service improvements.
- Create daily schedules, monthly rotas, and process payroll for at least 20 team members.
- Use data and metrics regularly to impact your decision making
- Provide ongoing support for the team, with a focus on developing them in their roles.
- Build a positive and trusting relationship with our NHS partners and evolve the service to ensure a fantastic patient experience.
- Conduct regular 121 meetings and appraisals with NHS administration staff
- Ensure the NHS administration service consistently runs to a high standard, is safe and compliant
- Investigate incidents that occur on the service, conducting root cause analysis
- Support the NHS administration team with processing patient outcomes as and when required
Who are you:
Essential: Must have a minimum of 3+ years of administration experience
Essential: Must have a minimum of 3+ years of team leader experience
Desirable: Experience working within the NHS/healthcare (ideally within a team leader/admin manager role).
- Has experience in leading a team in a supervisory role, ensuring targets are met and work is completed to a high standard.
- Experience in conducting 121 meetings and appraisals
- Is passionate about providing a great experience for all LIVI patients, partner pharmacies, and partner practices.
- Confidence to work cross-departmentally on projects and new launches
- Has excellent communication skills: proficient in English, both spoken and written.
- Is highly organised with strong attention to detail.
- You are patient-centric obsessed! Determined in ensuring we operate a safe service that consistently provides excellent outcomes for patients and partners
- Thrives in a KPI-driven environment and can carry out necessary analysis to understand what needs to be done to optimise them.
- Demonstrate high personal integrity and you are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and dig in wherever needed, even if it is not directly within your work area.
- You are a natural problem-solver, excited by getting stuck into the detail.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter - you quickly identify what needs to get done, prioritise and focus on execution
- Experience in managing/investigating incidents (ideally within a healthcare setting)
What You’ll Get:
- Permanent employment
- A flexible approach to working (hybrid working between home and our fantastic office in Waterloo).
- Chance to be part of an innovative company
- Free Breakfast and Healthy Snacks
- Annual Wellness Benefit (money to spend on massages, yoga or gym membership!)
- Extra Pension Contribution
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Regular Team Socials
- Work in a close-knit team of entrepreneurs, ex-consultants and industry leaders setting up LIVI’s UK operation
- The opportunity to have a distinct, positive impact on the future of healthcare for millions of UK patients
Join us and Shape your future as well as ours!
If you think you’re up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
A diverse workforce is an absolute necessity for anyone with a vision like ours: to provide great healthcare for everyone. Therefore we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive.
Work where it fits you
By empowering and trusting our people, we can offer a workplace that is best suited for each person’s individual situation. This means you can choose between one of our beautiful offices as your primary base or delivering your work from the comfort of your own home, allowing you to be based where it works best for you
We continue to offer dynamic places to work while investing in tools and technology to empower our employees, wherever they are. In the end, it’s the impact you make that matters, not your working location.
Kry/Livi is the European leader in digital healthcare, allowing patients to see a doctor, nurse, or psychologist online within minutes. We also combine digital with physical care, transforming how millions of patients access healthcare.
Our vision is to provide great healthcare for everyone. That’s why we’re on a mission to make healthcare more accessible. We’ve already come a long way by creating the world’s leading healthcare platform that made seamless health journeys between digital and physical appointments a reality. By creating an ecosystem of tools and providers, our platform will be the go-to place for any health-related issues.
Headquartered in Stockholm, Kry/Livi’s 1000+ employees and 6000+ clinicians are committed to improving the world’s health through innovation, one patient at a time. In Sweden, Norway, and Germany we are called Kry. In the UK and France, we operate under the name Livi.
Submissions and Questions
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub, or Portfolio (where applicable). Only applications in English will be accepted. No submission will be accepted via email, nor when the job posting has become inactive. All applications must go via the careers site or an official Kry/Livi job post.
If you have any questions regarding jobs or our recruitment process, please read our FAQ or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we do not accept any email applications due to GDPR.