Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Hours: Full time (40 hours per week)
Division: Medical Operations
Location: Waterloo, London, UK
Reporting to: Head of Service Delivery
Here at Kry/Livi, we are on an important mission: to provide great & accessible healthcare for everyone. However, we will not achieve that by only delivering a “best-in-class” patient experience. It can only be done if we can make people grow. Through a wide range and combination of responsibilities combined with a steady work-life balance, Kry/Livi is a great workplace for great people to thrive in.
Headquartered in Stockholm and backed by Europe and North America’s leading investors (Index Ventures, Accel Partners, OTPP), this is a chance to be part of a truly multinational scale-up that is changing the way that healthcare is accessed and delivered across Europe.
At Kry/Livi you’ll have a unique opportunity to gain a deep understanding of the inner workings at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry, we care about each other and the world around us. This includes but is not limited to; creating a diverse, sustainable, and inclusive workplace for all our staff!
Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
Since launching in the UK as Livi three years ago, we have quickly established ourselves as the NHS’ digital healthcare provider of choice, as well as securing partnerships with market-leading corporations such as Boots and Vitality. We are also the first and only digital healthcare provider to be rated ‘Outstanding’ by the CQC. With an established reputation and a hugely exciting product roadmap, we are looking for an exceptional B2B team manager to join us in our next phase of growth.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing the B2B service delivery team, including GP support and administration functions. You will be passionate in delivering safe and effective patient outcomes ensuring that they are delivered to the highest standard.
As this is a relatively new part of the business there is lots of opportunities to support the Head of Service Delivery in shaping the direction of the B2B delivery function.
Previous team management experience will be absolutely essential for this role. We are also looking for someone who has experience working within a team manager role within a private healthcare setting.
What you’ll do
- Day to day leadership of the B2B service delivery team, overseeing referrals, prescriptions, blood tests, patient contact (including complaints)
- Manage a number of Operations Supervisors and a growing team of Administrators
- Hire, train, and onboard new members of the administration team. Act as a day to day point of contact for individual team members, as well as supporting the Head of Service Delivery to guide whole teams through change and service improvements
- Help to plan and implement key processes, systems, and best practices to ensure the local operation meets financial, operational, and quality targets
- Identify and work with the Head of Service Delivery to implement continuous improvement initiatives to increase improved patient experience and business efficiency
- Identify future trends that will impact how we operate as a function
- Build a positive and trusting relationship with our B2B partners (e.g. Vitality, Boots, etc) and evolve the service to ensure a fantastic patient experience (including managing partner queries)
- Help manage the B2B department budget ensuring its adherence
- Manage and investigate any incidents raised in respect to operations
Who are you:
- Essential: 5+ years of relevant managerial experience
- Desirable: 3+ years experience working within a B2B private/digital healthcare setting (e.g. private hospital, health insurance, digital health provider).
- You have a strong understanding of the healthcare landscape (knowledge of private healthcare would be a bonus!)
- You are patient-centric obsessed! determined in ensuring we operate a safe service that consistently provides excellent outcomes for patients and partners
- Highly structured and an analytical thinker, able to simplify complex projects and connect the dots quicker than most
- Well organised – you know how to create checklists and ensure all boxes get ticked
- You are a natural problem-solver, excited by getting stuck into the detail
- Entrepreneurial self-starter - you quickly identify what needs to get done, prioritise and focus on execution
- Thrives in a KPI-driven environment and can carry out necessary analysis to understand what needs to be done to optimise them. You love numbers and using data to help inform decision making
- Excellent team player with proven project management capabilities
- Adept at working in a matrix environment, managing 3rd party stakeholders and remote teams effectively
- Engaging communicator, comfortable presenting your findings to senior management with the ability to positively influence decision making
- Demonstrate high personal integrity and you are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and dig in wherever needed, even if it is not directly within your work area
Join us and Shape your future as well as ours!
If you think you’re up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
A diverse workforce is an absolute necessity for anyone with a vision like ours: to provide great healthcare for everyone. Therefore we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive.
Work where it fits you
By empowering and trusting our people, we can offer a workplace that is best suited for each person’s individual situation. This means you can choose between one of our beautiful offices as your primary base or delivering your work from the comfort of your own home, allowing you to be based where it works best for you
We continue to offer dynamic places to work while investing in tools and technology to empower our employees, wherever they are. In the end, it’s the impact you make that matters, not your working location.
Kry/Livi is the European leader in digital healthcare, allowing patients to see a doctor, nurse, or psychologist online within minutes. We also combine digital with physical care, transforming how millions of patients access healthcare.
Our vision is to provide great healthcare for everyone. That’s why we’re on a mission to make healthcare more accessible. We’ve already come a long way by creating the world’s leading healthcare platform that made seamless health journeys between digital and physical appointments a reality. By creating an ecosystem of tools and providers, our platform will be the go-to place for any health-related issues.
Headquartered in Stockholm, Kry/Livi’s 1000+ employees and 6000+ clinicians are committed to improving the world’s health through innovation, one patient at a time. In Sweden, Norway, and Germany we are called Kry. In the UK and France, we operate under the name Livi.
Submissions and Questions
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub, or Portfolio (where applicable). Only applications in English will be accepted. No submission will be accepted via email, nor when the job posting has become inactive. All applications must go via the careers site or an official Kry/Livi job post.
If you have any questions regarding jobs or our recruitment process, please read our FAQ. Please note that we do not accept any email applications due to GDPR.