Our vision is to provide great healthcare for everyone. That’s why we’re on a mission to make healthcare more accessible. We’ve already come a long way by creating Europe’s leading healthcare platform, that made seamless health journeys between digital and physical appointments a reality. By creating an ecosystem of tools and providers, our platform will be the go-to place for health-related issues.
It is an ambitious goal; we know. But by creating a workplace where our people can grow, we’re positive that we’ll reach it. At Kry/Livi you’ll have a unique opportunity to gain a deep understanding of the inner workings of Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, you believe that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry/Livi, we care about each other and the world around us. This includes, but is not limited to; creating a diverse, sustainable, and inclusive workplace for all our staff! Headquartered in Stockholm and backed by Europe and North America’s leading investors (Index Ventures, Accel Partners, OTPP), this is a chance to be part of a truly multi-national scale-up that is changing how healthcare is accessed and delivered across Europe.
Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
We believe in the people as the foundation for success. So, as a member of the People & Culture team, you’ll focus on attracting, hiring, developing, and retaining the best employees. With our company values at heart, we support our people to reach their full potential. The People & Culture team are a bunch of talented individuals working across different business areas, including Compensation & Benefits, Employer Branding, Learning & Development, People & Business Partnering, and Talent Acquisition.
OUR CHALLENGE FOR YOU
- Provide onsite support and assistance for staff in the UK. This would include, but would not be limited to, assisting with on/off site events, carrying out workstation assessments (in office or virtual) and H&S documentation.
- Perform onboarding and offboarding tasks for incoming and outgoing employees
- Coordinating health & safety within the office and home environment, office reconfigurations, and minor alterations and maintenance works.
- Manage vendor relationships, office supplies, office equipment, and overall office appearance autonomously
- Be the guru of our workspace management tool to allow for the efficient and accurate scheduling and covid safety of the team.
- Embody our company values and add to our rich culture.
- Work with other members of the wider People team to ensure compliance within business practice.
- Ensure that the office is kept tidy and presentable for staff and visitors
- Own the events calendar, organising and delivering some great employee events both digital and physical.
- Assist in our remote working programme, ensuring great remote employee experience.
- Ad-hoc support as required.
YOUR PROFILE & SKILLS
- 3+ years of office management experience
- Good knowledge of H&S regulations and best practice
- Have hosted some great events, both digital and physical
- A 'people' person
- Experience in a high-growth company (we are going places!)
It is not essential to have all these skills, but an aptitude and willingness to develop those you don’t know is key.
Join us and shape your future as well as ours!
If you think you’re up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
A diverse workforce is an absolute necessity for anyone with a vision like ours: to provide great healthcare for everyone. Therefore we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive.
Kry/Livi is the European leader in digital healthcare, allowing patients to see a doctor, nurse, or psychologist online within minutes. We also combine digital with physical care, transforming how millions of patients access healthcare.
Our vision is to provide great healthcare for everyone. That’s why we’re on a mission to make healthcare more accessible. We’ve already come a long way by creating the world’s leading healthcare platform that made seamless health journeys between digital and physical appointments a reality. By creating an ecosystem of tools and providers, our platform will be the go-to place for any health-related issues.
Headquartered in Stockholm, Kry/Livi’s 1000+ employees and 6000+ clinicians are committed to improving the world’s health through innovation, one patient at a time. In Sweden, Norway, and Germany we are called Kry. In the UK and France, we operate under the name Livi.
Submissions and Questions
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub, or Portfolio (where applicable). Only applications in English will be accepted. No submission will be accepted via email, nor when the job posting has become inactive. All applications must go via the careers site or an official Kry / Livi job post.
If you have any questions regarding jobs or our recruitment process, please read our FAQ or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we do not accept any email applications due to GDPR.