Here at Kry / Livi, we are on an important mission: Provide great & accessible healthcare for everyone. However, we will not achieve that by only delivering a “best-in-class” patient experience. It can only be done if we can make people grow. Through a wide range and combination of responsibilities combined with a steady work-life balance, Kry/Livi is a great workplace for great people to thrive in.
Headquartered in Stockholm and backed by Europe and North America’s leading investors (Index Ventures, Accel Partners, OTPP), this is a chance to be part of a truly multi-national scale-up that is changing the way that healthcare is accessed and delivered across Europe.
At Kry/Livi you’ll have a unique opportunity to gain a deep understanding of the inner workings at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry, we care about each other and the world around us. This includes but is not limited to; creating a diverse, sustainable, and inclusive workplace for all our staff!
Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
As a member of the R&D function, you will be joining a group of around 250 people working with tech, design, and product. R&D is using the latest technology and data insights to build and ship products far better than anything else in healthcare. We work at a fast pace with the aim to create high-quality end-user value every day. You will work within a team small enough for you to play an important role in shaping our way of working and building our teams, but big enough to really make an impact and innovate healthcare.
We are now looking for an experienced Engineering Manager to join us to help shape the future of our product and technically grow one of our UK based engineering teams. Working within the Markets Area of the organisation, the work will be focussed on our different markets with specific needs and opportunities to localise and accelerate the value, both for patients as well as the clinicians.
OUR CHALLENGE FOR YOU
- Empower your team through coaching, mentoring and creating opportunities for them to develop and grow, ie. planned learning as well as day to day learning.
- Work closely with agile development teams to help them to build and own their products.
- Collaborate with Product Managers and work with them to set the team’s strategy and direction.
- Work with the business to continuously improve our interview process so we can continue to attract a diverse talent pool and hire the best talent in the market.
- Support the onboarding of your team from the moment of signing through to their successful completion of probation to ensure their continued career success and shipment of great quality code.
- You will help us to take our Kry / Livi values and instil them into everything we do as Engineers.
- Guide the teams in continuous improvement, team dynamics, successful execution, and technical excellence.
- Work across Product and Tech to improve ways of working, technology, and engineering best practices.
YOUR PROFILE & SKILLS
- You have experience managing Software Engineering teams in an agile environment.
- You care deeply about people and their professional development.
- You are a strategic thinker and are able to keep the long term goal insight, whilst also successfully delivering today’s needs.
- You are mission-driven and help bring to life our values within the team on a day-to-day basis.
- You're excited by change and enjoy working within a fast-paced, learning environment.
- You're an excellent communicator with the ability to translate complex to simple, bringing your ideas to life.
- Pragmatic practitioner, able to balance technology purity within delivery constraints.
It is not essential to have all these skills, but an aptitude and willingness to develop those you don’t know is key.
Join us and shape your future as well as ours!
If you think you’re up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
A diverse workforce is an absolute necessity for anyone with a vision like ours: to provide great healthcare for everyone. Therefore we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive.
Work where it fits you
By empowering and trusting our people, we can offer a workplace that is best suited for each person’s individual situation. This means you can choose between one of our beautiful offices as your primary base or delivering your work from the comfort of your own home, allowing you to be based where it works best for you!
We continue to offer dynamic places to work while investing in tools and technology to empower our employees, wherever they are. In the end, it’s the impact you make that matters, not your working location.
Kry/Livi is the European leader in digital healthcare, allowing patients to see a doctor, nurse, or psychologist online within minutes. We also combine digital with physical care, transforming how millions of patients access healthcare.
Our vision is to provide great healthcare for everyone. That’s why we’re on a mission to make healthcare more accessible. We’ve already come a long way by creating the world’s leading healthcare platform that made seamless health journeys between digital and physical appointments a reality. By creating an ecosystem of tools and providers, our platform will be the go-to place for any health-related issues.
Headquartered in Stockholm, Kry/Livi’s 1000+ employees and 6000+ clinicians are committed to improving the world’s health through innovation, one patient at a time. In Sweden, Norway, and Germany we are called Kry. In the UK and France, we operate under the name Livi.
Submissions and Questions
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub, or Portfolio (where applicable). Only applications in English will be accepted. No submission will be accepted via email, nor when the job posting has become inactive. All applications must go via the careers site or an official Kry / Livi job post.
If you have any questions regarding jobs or our recruitment process, please read our FAQ or contact us at email@example.com. Please note that we do not accept any email applications due to GDPR.