Livi is on a mission to deliver great healthcare for everyone through digital tools and physical care. Backed by some of Europe’s most renowned investors (including Accel and Index Ventures), we are building the tools that gives patients and clinicians the best possible care experience, regardless of location. It's anywhere, anytime healthcare.
As a Talent Sourcer, you will own the full sourcing strategy for all locations that Kry/Livi operates in: you will be responsible for searching, identifying and connecting with top talent for Business roles (Strategy, Sales, Marketing, Operations, Finance, Legal).
Working closely with the Talent Partners and the People & Culture Partners, you will be responsible for identifying the needs of the business by building the future Talent pipeline.
On top of great communication skills, you are an expert with boolean search techniques, you think of other ways to attract the best candidates that may not be on LinkedIn or job boards, you network and are creative when looking to convert passive candidates into active ones whilst focusing on the best candidate experience at the same time.
What will you be doing?
- Interact with potential candidates in professional networks via mail & phone or using LinkedIn Recruiter
- Screen and add relevant candidates in our ATS system Teamtailor
- Create and maintain Talent pipelines
- Working closely with our Employer Branding to attend relevant events together with People Partner team
- Being able to help out with the some administrative tasks (contract extension for example)
Who are you?
- Bachelor’s degree within Human Resources or similar equivalent working experience
- Demonstrated experience working collaboratively with talent partners and business leaders as part of an in-house or agency team
- Enjoy recruiting for a mix of general business roles or technical/niche roles.
- Hands-on experience with sourcing strategies
- You are proud not to rely on agencies and enjoy searching for hidden gems within job boards and other digital channels.
- Understand the importance of a good candidate experience.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English - other European languages are a plus (Romanian, Polish, Spanish, French…)
What’s In It For You?
- A chance to work and learn in a super fast paced and high growth environment.
- As one of our values is to work together, you will join a very supportive and collaborative team that will be there to support you
- As we are scaling up constantly, you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your skills
- Rewarding work where you can feel yourself contributing to the whole business.
- A great and flexible atmosphere working environment where remote work is allowed even after the pandemic
Our 4 company ´s values :
- We put our patient first
- We value grit and a can-do attitude : there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us.
- We have courage : You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them.
- We are working together : Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Livi we care about each other and the world around us.
As a digital first company, we believe in the power of digital technology to empower people to do their best work while giving them the flexibility they need. We will therefore allow fully remote work for those who prefer that setup and will allow a mix for those who want to work partly from home and partly from one of our inspiring offices in key European cities.
At Livi we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive. Our mission is to provide great healthcare for everyone and in order to achieve this, we believe a diverse workforce is an absolute necessity
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.