LIVI is Europe’s leading digital healthcare company. We are using technology to digitise healthcare and provide a service that gives the patient the best possible healthcare experience, regardless of location.
Position: System Administrator
Salary: £21,000 pro rata
Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours per week. (Working hours subject to agreement but will be between the hours of 7:30am - 10:00pm Monday to Friday, 7:30am- 5:00pm Saturday to Sunday)
Division: Medical Operations (Service Delivery)
Location: Waterloo, London, UK / flexible remote
We are looking for an aspiring Systems Administrator star to join our growing team. Work experience in IT and end-user tech support, or equivalent, would be a huge advantage as well as experience with supporting healthcare systems (EMIS and/or SystmOne). Experience working in a healthcare setting (e.g. in a CCG, hospital, GP practice setting) is desirable.
For this role, we are looking for someone who is deeply passionate about IT and really enjoys helping end-users with a range of IT issues/queries. The successful candidate will be someone who loves troubleshooting, diagnosing, and ensuring issues are led right through to resolution.
Responsibilities will include:
- Apply your IT wisdom and experience to the Support operation.
- Help to support with service launches, ensuring our clinical systems are set up and ready to go (including setting up appointment books in EMIS and S1, testing EPS, setting up ODS codes)
- Support with onboarding GPs by ensuring they have all required logins to clinical systems.
- Handle diverse support requests through our ticketing system (Halp and Zendesk) meeting key SLAs for response and resolution time
- Work with other markets at Kry/Livi to escalate ongoing IT issues and ensure that they are managed through to resolution
- Support our Clinician Operations and GP Support teams in identifying and resolving ongoing IT issues for our clinical staff so they are supported as much as possible
- Provide support to our clinical staff, GP Support and Clinician Operations teams on all things IT
- Liaising with EMR vendors (EMIS & SystmOne) to ensure the best possible service, escalating IT issues to ensure they are resolved in a timely manner
- Contribute to the creation, facilitation, and maintenance of FAQ documents, and user guides
Who you are:
- Desirable: You may have previously worked in an IT support/admin role such as a Service Desk Analyst or Systems Administrator at a hospital, CCG, GP surgery/Federation, etc.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment managing, troubleshooting, and resolving multiple IT queries/issues to tight SLAs
- You are able to communicate technical information to others clearly
- You have patience and understanding to users at all levels
- Excellent communication skills - Able to demonstrate effective listening, verbal and written skills and can demonstrate a good standard of written communication
- You are able to resolve IT issues remotely and in person
- A confident team player who enjoys troubleshooting, diagnosing, and resolving a diverse range of IT issues
- Driven to achieve high standards, hard-working, willing to learn & be flexible to take on new challenges.
- Experience in handling EMR systems (EMIS and/or SystmOne), VPNs.
What you’ll get:
- Permanent employment in a fun, impactful team
- Chance to be part of an innovative, well-funded company looking to provide greater access to healthcare to all patients
- Free Breakfast and Healthy Snacks
- Annual Wellness Benefit (money to spend on massages, yoga or gym membership!)
- Extra Pension Contribution
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Regular Team Socials
- The opportunity to have a distinct, positive impact on the future of healthcare for millions of UK patients
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.