Here at Kry / Livi, we are on an important mission: Provide great & accessible healthcare for everyone. However, we will not achieve that by only delivering a “best-in-class” patient experience. It can only be done if we can make people grow. Through a wide range and combination of responsibilities combined with a steady work-life balance, Kry/Livi is a great workplace for great people to thrive in.
Headquartered in Stockholm and backed by Europe and North America’s leading investors (Index Ventures, Accel Partners, OTPP), this is a chance to be part of a truly multi-national scale-up that is changing the way that healthcare is accessed and delivered across Europe. At Kry/Livi you’ll have a unique opportunity to gain a deep understanding of the inner workings at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry/Livi, we care about each other and the world around us. This includes but is not limited to; creating a diverse, sustainable, and inclusive workplace for all our staff!
We are looking for our next GP Support Administrator to join the Medical Operations. Your responsibility will be to:
- Support clinicians in their day-to-day work in the most effective way possible
- Book patients into appointment books so they are easy to locate for the GPs, ensuring this is done accurately and within a timely manner
- Ensure our clinicians have the best experience working with Livi
- Working as the bridge between the clinicians and other teams within the business
- Keeping the appointment schedule running like a clockwork
- Proactively managing any issues that occur on the service (including, but not limited to, delays, IT issues, clinician resource gaps etc.)
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues for clinicians on the service (e.g. issues with their PC, printer issues, clinical system issues, issues with logins etc.)
- Liaising with external and internal stakeholders to effectively resolve any outstanding issues reported by clinicians
- Providing clear and detailed summaries and handovers regarding how the service is performing (noting any issues, delays, GP resourcing gaps, ongoing tech issues affecting the service).
Who are you?
- You are tech-savvy and have experience in troubleshooting and helping staff with a range of IT/non IT related issues
- An interest in the healthcare sector is essential
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong initiative and problem-solving skills
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure and prioritise whilst delivering quality work
- Strong communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A strong team player, who is able to collaborate across the team, with their peers and other key stakeholders in the business
- Independent, well organised and with a "can-do" attitude
- Can commit to weekends and afternoons/evenings
- Excellent communication skills: proficient in English, both spoken and written
What You’ll Get:
- Chance to be part of an innovative company
- Free Breakfast and Healthy Snacks
- Annual Wellness Benefit (money to spend on massages, yoga or gym membership!)
- Regular Team Socials
- The opportunity to have a distinct, positive impact on the future of healthcare for millions of UK patients
Salary: £21,000 per annum, pro-rata
Hours: shifts may fall between the following operating hours:
Monday to Friday: 06:30am - 10:30pm; weekends: 07:30am - 5:00pm
This is a fixed term opportunity for 6 months with the possibility to extend.
Full time and part time candidates welcome (minimum 30 hours a week).