Here at Kry / Livi, we are on an important mission: Provide great & accessible healthcare for everyone. However, we will not achieve that by only delivering a “best-in-class” patient experience. It can only be done if we can make people grow. Through a wide range and combination of responsibilities combined with a steady work-life balance, Kry/Livi is a great workplace for great people to thrive in.
Headquartered in Stockholm and backed by Europe and North America’s leading investors (Index Ventures, Accel Partners, OTPP), this is a chance to be part of a truly multi-national scale-up that is changing the way that healthcare is accessed and delivered across Europe.
At Kry/Livi you’ll have a unique opportunity to gain a deep understanding of the inner workings at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry, we care about each other and the world around us. This includes but is not limited to; creating a diverse, sustainable, and inclusive workplace for all our staff!
Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
We are looking for our Senior Product Manager, to join the Patient Experience team. You will be responsible for driving the strategy of one or more of our Patient product experiences. You’ll do this by partnering with cross-functional teams of engineers, designers, and product analysts to design, build and ship an amazing product experience – far better than anything else in healthcare.
OUR CHALLENGE FOR YOU
- Shape product strategies for the Patient Product Area in partnership with senior leadership
- Oversee and drive discovery and delivery product development in our Patient Product Area
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in and across your product area and across three other product areas in R&D
- Make user insight and data-informed prioritization and delivery decisions, constantly striving to improve the product experiences and results for our Patients
- Constantly communicate with a high degree of clarity and transparency with all members of the area, R&D, and our partners across our medical staff and local country teams
- Collaborate with other Product Managers to evolve the practice of product management across Kry/livi
YOUR PROFILE & SKILLS
- Demonstrated experience of delivering consumer product experiences across multiple countries and user segments
- Comfort with planning, prioritizing, conducting, analyzing and communicating objectives, outcomes, and tactical roadmaps at all levels of the company
- Strong people-centered way of working - from user-centered product development practices to human-centered servant leadership behaviors
- Appreciation and familiarity with centering your product decisioning on insights, across a spectrum of quantitative and quantitative research methodologies, as well as constant evaluation of your products using metrics
- Strong interpersonal skills and can easily connect with your partners in insights, tech, design, and business
- A constant curiosity, relentless pursuit of growth, and a laser focus on building a bias-aware, ethical product organization
- Patience, adaptability, excellent judgment, and constant self-reflection
Join us and shape your future as well as ours!
If you think you’re up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
A diverse workforce is an absolute necessity for anyone with a vision like ours: to provide great healthcare for everyone. Therefore we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive.
Work where it fits you
By empowering and trusting our people, we can offer a workplace that is best suited for each person’s individual situation. This means you can choose between one of our beautiful offices as your primary base or delivering your work from the comfort of your own home, allowing you to be based where it works best for you!
We continue to offer dynamic places to work while investing in tools and technology to empower our employees, wherever they are. In the end, it’s the impact you make that matters, not your working location.
Kry/Livi is the European leader in digital healthcare, allowing patients to see a doctor, nurse, or psychologist online within minutes. We also combine digital with physical care, transforming how millions of patients access healthcare.
Our vision is to provide great healthcare for everyone. That’s why we’re on a mission to make healthcare more accessible. We’ve already come a long way by creating the world’s leading healthcare platform that made seamless health journeys between digital and physical appointments a reality. By creating an ecosystem of tools and providers, our platform will be the go-to place for any health-related issues.
Headquartered in Stockholm, Kry/Livi’s 1000+ employees and 6000+ clinicians are committed to improving the world’s health through innovation, one patient at a time. In Sweden, Norway, and Germany we are called Kry. In the UK and France, we operate under the name Livi.
Submissions and Questions
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub, or Portfolio (where applicable). Only applications in English will be accepted. No submission will be accepted via email, nor when the job posting has become inactive. All applications must go via the careers site or an official Kry / Livi job post.
If you have any questions regarding jobs or our recruitment process, please read our FAQ or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we do not accept any email applications due to GDPR.