Livi is on a mission to deliver great healthcare for everyone through digital tools and physical care.
We are building the tools that give patients and clinicians the best possible care experience, regardless of location. It's anywhere, anytime healthcare
By combining medical expertise and technological advances, Livi offers patients safe medical care guided by our commitment to quality. Our goal is to provide the right care at the right time. To achieve this, we are developing tools to give patients access to more healthcare services in a centralized manner.
Present in several European countries, Livi has recently accelerated its international development: born in Sweden, Livi is accessible to English, German, Norwegian patients and since September 2018 to French patients. Having raised more than €460 million from recognized investors (including Accel, Index, and Creandum), Livi ranks as one of the most promising start-ups in European Health-Tech. Our teams are fully committed to the future of healthcare through innovation. All of this, at the service of the patient.
At Livi, we care about each other and the world around us. With our 4 corporate values, we value courage, resilience, and teamwork that we put first in serving our patients.
Join us... It's also a chance to work for a company that encourages personal development, daily learning in a great atmosphere and celebrates diversity.
We are looking for a Clinical Recruiter, to join the Clinical Operations team. You will be responsible for recruiting our clinical workforce.
This is a one-year maternity cover position with the possibility of extension. Some evening and weekend hours may be required.
What you will be doing:
- Assist to recruit and retain highly skilled and motivated doctors as part of our recruitment team.
- Help to design and implement clinical recruitment process.
- Write and post job descriptions on career websites, newspapers etc.
- You will be responsible for attracting candidates, evaluating resumes, scheduling and conducting interviews and completing the hiring paperwork.
- Liaising with candidates, conducting screening calls and online recruitment events.
- Ensuring all HR and compliance documentation is collected and stored.
- Create positive and active community of Livi clinicians.
Who are you:
- 2-3 years professional experience in a recruitment or sales role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Great self-organisation and independent project management.
- Strong persuasion skills and comfort in interactions with key stakeholders.
- Drive and enthusiasm to find fast and creative solutions.
- Joy of working in a fast-paced environment towards clear goals.
- You are patient, can listen actively and communicate effectively.
- Stimulated by working with digital tools and administration.
- Able to work under pressure and prioritise whilst delivering quality work.
- Understanding of the healthcare sector is a plus.
What's in it for you:
- The chance to be a part of the journey of building a company that will change the future of healthcare.
- Amazing, friendly, smart colleagues from all over the world.
- The opportunity to grow and learn from knowledgeable co-workers.
- Ability to influence our ways of working.
- As a team, committing to goals, sharing both success and failures, and always iterating our best practices.
Our 4 company´s values :
- We put our patients first
- We value grit and a can-do attitude: there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us.
- We have courage: You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them.
- We are working together: Last, but not least, we think you believe that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry, we care about each other and the world around us.
As a digital-first company, we believe in the power of digital technology to empower people to do their best work while giving them the flexibility they need. We will therefore allow fully remote work for those who prefer that setup and will allow a mix for those who want to work partly from home and partly from one of our inspiring offices in key European cities.
At Livi, we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive. Our mission is to provide great healthcare for everyone and in order to achieve this, we believe a diverse workforce is an absolute necessity
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub, or Portfolio.