Here at Kry/Livi, we are on an important mission: provide great & accessible healthcare for everyone. However, we will not achieve that by only delivering a “best-in-class” patient experience. It can only be done if we can make people grow. Through a wide range and combination of responsibilities combined with a steady work-life balance, Kry/Livi is a great workplace for great people to thrive in.
Headquartered in Stockholm and backed by Europe and North America’s leading investors (Index Ventures, Accel Partners, OTPP), this is a chance to be part of a truly multinational scale-up that is changing the way that healthcare is accessed and delivered across Europe.
At Kry/Livi you’ll have a unique opportunity to gain a deep understanding of the inner workings at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry, we care about each other and the world around us. This includes but is not limited to; creating a diverse, sustainable, and inclusive workplace for all our staff!
Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
Since launching in the UK as Livi three years ago, we have quickly established ourselves as the NHS’ digital healthcare provider of choice, as well as securing partnerships with market-leading corporations such as Boots and Vitality. We are also the first and only digital healthcare provider to be rated ‘Outstanding’ by the CQC. With an established reputation and a hugely exciting product roadmap we are looking for an exceptional leader to join us in our next phase of growth.
In this role, you will be responsible for heading up the B2B side of the commercial team, including the sales, partnerships and customer success elements of the function. As a relatively new part of our business there is lots of opportunity to shape the direction of the department, refine our proposition and input on our go-to-market strategy. The ability to grow and manage a team will also be integral, so previous management experience, particularly in rapidly-scaling organisations, would be beneficial.
We see significant opportunity for growth in this sector, and delivering on this will be a key focus of the role. As a result, the ability to prioritise and execute in a dynamic environment against a rapidly evolving digital health landscape will be crucial. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a strong track record of securing and developing successful partnerships with large corporations, as well as an ability to develop and maintain a strong pipeline.
Healthcare experience is not essential, however the desire to put the patient first and build a market leading proposition is. We are at a very exciting stage in our growth journey, and this role presents a unique opportunity to build a new element of our business from the ground up, within the structure of a well-resourced scale up.
If that sounds like an exciting challenge, then we’d love to hear from you.
Our challenge for you
- Work with the Business Development Director to identify, develop and secure opportunities in the B2B sector.
- Grow and manage the B2B team across sales, partnership and customer success functions.
- Establish and maintain a broad sales pipeline across a multitude of sectors.
- Identify opportunities for business growth e.g. new projects or value-add services that would grow our market share or further embed our offer with existing partners.
- Collaborate internally with product, operations and marketing teams to help deliver on, and develop, new business models.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of the national healthcare landscape, and how any developments might impact our business.
- Deliver on ambitious personal targets that contribute to Livi cementing our position as the leading digital healthcare provider in the UK.
Your profile & skills
- Passionate about transforming the way healthcare is delivered in a patient focussed manner.
- Experience in roles involving proposition development, partnership formation and sales, with a track record of meeting and exceeding targets and growing a pipeline from scratch.
- Experience in working with large blue-chip organisations on cross functional deals a bonus, either on deal origination or customer success.
- You are an exceptional communicator (both written and oral) and able to represent Kry Livi at high profile events and pitches.
- Emotionally intelligent and capable of building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Organised, entrepreneurial and able to operate with autonomy within a team structure.
- Thrives on the challenges of working in a fast-paced environment with multiple unknowns.
Join us and Shape your future as well as ours!
If you think you’re up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
A diverse workforce is an absolute necessity for anyone with a vision like ours: to provide great healthcare for everyone. Therefore we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive.
Work where it fits you
By empowering and trusting our people, we can offer a workplace that is best suited for each person’s individual situation. This means you can choose between one of our beautiful offices as your primary base or delivering your work from the comfort of your own home, allowing you to be based where it works best for you!
We continue to offer dynamic places to work while investing in tools and technology to empower our employees, wherever they are. In the end, it’s the impact you make that matters, not your working location.
Kry/Livi is the European leader in digital healthcare, allowing patients to see a doctor, nurse, or psychologist online within minutes. We also combine digital with physical care, transforming how millions of patients access healthcare.
Our vision is to provide great healthcare for everyone. That’s why we’re on a mission to make healthcare more accessible. We’ve already come a long way by creating the world’s leading healthcare platform that made seamless health journeys between digital and physical appointments a reality. By creating an ecosystem of tools and providers, our platform will be the go-to place for any health-related issues.
Headquartered in Stockholm, Kry/Livi’s 1000+ employees and 6000+ clinicians are committed to improving the world’s health through innovation, one patient at a time. In Sweden, Norway, and Germany we are called Kry. In the UK and France, we operate under the name Livi.
Submissions and Questions
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub, or Portfolio (where applicable). Only applications in English will be accepted. No submission will be accepted via email, nor when the job posting has become inactive. All applications must go via the careers site or an official Kry/Livi job post.
If you have any questions regarding jobs or our recruitment process, please read our FAQ or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we do not accept any email applications due to GDPR.