Here at Kry/Livi, we are on an important mission: provide great & accessible healthcare for everyone. However, we will not achieve that by only delivering a “best-in-class” patient experience. It can only be done if we can make people grow. Through a wide range and combination of responsibilities combined with a steady work-life balance, Kry/Livi is a great workplace for great people to thrive in.
Headquartered in Stockholm and backed by Europe and North America’s leading investors (Index Ventures, Accel Partners, OTPP), this is a chance to be part of a truly multinational scale-up that is changing the way that healthcare is accessed and delivered across Europe.
At Kry/Livi you’ll have a unique opportunity to gain a deep understanding of the inner workings at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry, we care about each other and the world around us. This includes but is not limited to; creating a diverse, sustainable, and inclusive workplace for all our staff!
Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
Since launching in the UK as Livi three years ago, we have quickly established ourselves as the NHS’ digital healthcare provider of choice, and recently became the first and only digital provider to be rated ‘Outstanding’ by the CQC. With an established reputation and a hugely exciting product roadmap we are looking for an exceptional leader to join us in our next phase of growth.
In this strategic position, you will be responsible for heading up the NHS side of the commercial team, including the sales, partnerships and customer success departments across both provision and software verticals. With a growing team of 20 colleagues, leadership experience is essential, as is the ability to translate a long term vision into the execution of meaningful short term goals.
The opportunities that exist for our business are vast so the ability to prioritise and execute in a dynamic environment against a challenging NHS landscape is essential. There will be a significant amount of autonomy within the role, so an entrepreneurial approach and willingness to challenge the status quo will be required, particularly in order to ensure that we maintain our market leading status and proposition.
Identifying, growing and developing our relationships with the NHS and other payers will form a core part of this role, so you will need to be a confident communicator who is well versed in stakeholder management. You are likely well connected and respected in the UK healthcare space, bring your own contact base and network, with a proven track record of delivering against ambitious growth targets.
Our challenge for you
- Work with the Business Development Director to develop and implement our NHS strategy across provision and software business lines.
- Day to day responsibility for the business development process including the pipeline, senior stakeholder management, contract negotiations and contract closure.
- Ensure retention across existing partners by delivering a market-leading product and service.
- Work closely with the Commercial team and senior stakeholders to identify, implement and execute new scalable business models within the NHS
- Engage internal stakeholders to meet partner needs, e.g. our central Commercial and Product organisations in Stockholm HQ.
Your profile & skills
- Passionate about transforming the way healthcare is delivered across Europe, and particularly in the UK, while putting the patient first.
- Extensive experience of selling into/within the NHS (particularly primary care), with accountability for meeting concrete strategic business targets.
- Organised, strategic, entrepreneurial self-starter – you quickly identify what needs to get done, prioritise and focus on execution.
- An experienced people manager who has a track record of scaling high performing teams.
- A confident presenter, with extensive experience of delivering tailored pitches to diverse audiences.
- A people person, who thrives on building and developing relationships (internally and externally).
- Someone who is energised by the challenge of working in a fast-paced environment with multiple unknowns.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, in English.
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to have a real impact on the way millions of patients access healthcare.
- The chance to be a part of a world-class team (and tech unicorn) who are fast forwarding the future of healthcare.
- Friendly, driven and smart colleagues from all over the world, and a brand new office in Waterloo (with its own rooftop).
- The ability to manage and grow your own ‘business within a business’.
Join us and Shape your future as well as ours!
If you think you’re up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
A diverse workforce is an absolute necessity for anyone with a vision like ours: to provide great healthcare for everyone. Therefore we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive.
Work where it fits you
By empowering and trusting our people, we can offer a workplace that is best suited for each person’s individual situation. This means you can choose between one of our beautiful offices as your primary base or delivering your work from the comfort of your own home, allowing you to be based where it works best for you!
We continue to offer dynamic places to work while investing in tools and technology to empower our employees, wherever they are. In the end, it’s the impact you make that matters, not your working location.
Kry/Livi is the European leader in digital healthcare, allowing patients to see a doctor, nurse, or psychologist online within minutes. We also combine digital with physical care, transforming how millions of patients access healthcare.
Our vision is to provide great healthcare for everyone. That’s why we’re on a mission to make healthcare more accessible. We’ve already come a long way by creating the world’s leading healthcare platform that made seamless health journeys between digital and physical appointments a reality. By creating an ecosystem of tools and providers, our platform will be the go-to place for any health-related issues.
Headquartered in Stockholm, Kry/Livi’s 1000+ employees and 6000+ clinicians are committed to improving the world’s health through innovation, one patient at a time. In Sweden, Norway, and Germany we are called Kry. In the UK and France, we operate under the name Livi.
Submissions and Questions
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub, or Portfolio (where applicable). Only applications in English will be accepted. No submission will be accepted via email, nor when the job posting has become inactive. All applications must go via the careers site or an official Kry / Livi job post.
If you have any questions regarding jobs or our recruitment process, please read our FAQ or contact us at email@example.com. Please note that we do not accept any email applications due to GDPR.