Here at Kry/Livi, we are on an important mission: provide great & accessible healthcare for everyone. However, we will not achieve that by only delivering a “best-in-class” patient experience. It can only be done if we can make people grow. Through a wide range and combination of responsibilities combined with a steady work-life balance, Kry/Livi is a great workplace for great people to thrive in.
Headquartered in Stockholm and backed by Europe and North America’s leading investors (Index Ventures, Accel Partners, OTPP), this is a chance to be part of a truly multinational scale-up that is changing the way that healthcare is accessed and delivered across Europe.
At Kry/Livi you’ll have a unique opportunity to gain a deep understanding of the inner workings at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry, we care about each other and the world around us. This includes but is not limited to; creating a diverse, sustainable, and inclusive workplace for all our staff!
Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
As a member of the marketing function you’ll be part of an eclectic group of teams covering everything from marketing technology, corporate communications, performance marketing, local growth teams, creative and production, to B2B and clinician marketing plus everything else in between. Our teams span both global and local responsibilities. We have people on the ground in all core markets supported and enabled by central specialist functions.
We are now hiring for an exciting role as Global CRM Growth Specialist.
After many years of exponential growth and the development of a sizeable base of patients, we are levelling up our CRM function within Marketing to build THE best-in-class team in Europe. With millions of patients and thousands of clinicians using Kry / Livi, a key focus of the CRM team is how we drive greater lifetime value from our users in all markets.
This is an exciting time to join the CRM team and we are looking for someone who is innately curious and strives to uncover new pockets of value and growth, someone who is passionate about customer experience, has a growth mindset and can take ownership of initiatives and run with them from beginning to end. If this sounds like you, then we need to speak.
The position sits within the Global CRM team, and as part of the Global Marketing team you will get the chance to work with all of our Kry and Livi markets in Europe.
Our challenge for you
- Focus on developing activation and retention strategies to ensure a seamless and effective user experience leading to increased conversions.
- Develop strategies and campaigns to convert churned users into highly engaged patients.
- Continuously optimise the patient onboarding experience and automated welcome journeys across markets.
- Develop and execute effective Word-of-Mouth and referral activities to facilitate growth.
- Find new and innovative ways to engage with users using email, push notifications, web and other channels.
- Challenge current ways of working to continuously keep improving campaign performance.
- Facilitate and play an active role in knowledge sharing between our markets
- Support our vision to communicate with a patient-first mindset – through contextual, personalised and engaging content.
- Work closely with the CRM team and local Marketing managers.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Analyse and report on KPIs and campaign performance.
Your profile & skills
- At least 3 years of relevant experience working with CRM.
- Aptitude for numbers, analytics and strategic thinking.
- Great communication skills.
- Experience with Braze is considered an advantage.
- Solid understanding of email marketing, campaign tracking and optimisation best practice.
- Organizational skills and ability to work at a high pace with multiple projects at the same time.
- You’re flexible and thrive in a fast moving and changing environment.
Join us and Shape your future as well as ours!
If you think you’re up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
A diverse workforce is an absolute necessity for anyone with a vision like ours: to provide great healthcare for everyone. Therefore we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive.
Work where it fits you
By empowering and trusting our people, we can offer a workplace that is best suited for each person’s individual situation. This means you can choose between one of our beautiful offices as your primary base or delivering your work from the comfort of your own home, allowing you to be based where it works best for you!
We continue to offer dynamic places to work while investing in tools and technology to empower our employees, wherever they are. In the end, it’s the impact you make that matters, not your working location.
Kry/Livi is the European leader in digital healthcare, allowing patients to see a doctor, nurse, or psychologist online within minutes. We also combine digital with physical care, transforming how millions of patients access healthcare.
Our vision is to provide great healthcare for everyone. That’s why we’re on a mission to make healthcare more accessible. We’ve already come a long way by creating the world’s leading healthcare platform that made seamless health journeys between digital and physical appointments a reality. By creating an ecosystem of tools and providers, our platform will be the go-to place for any health-related issues.
Headquartered in Stockholm, Kry/Livi’s 1000+ employees and 6000+ clinicians are committed to improving the world’s health through innovation, one patient at a time. In Sweden, Norway, and Germany we are called Kry. In the UK and France, we operate under the name Livi.
Submissions and Questions
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub, or Portfolio (where applicable). Only applications in English will be accepted. No submission will be accepted via email, nor when the job posting has become inactive. All applications must go via the careers site or an official Kry / Livi job post.
If you have any questions regarding jobs or our recruitment process, please read our FAQ or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we do not accept any email applications due to GDPR.