Livi is on a mission to deliver great healthcare for everyone through digital tools and physical care.
We are building the tools that give patients and clinicians the best possible care experience, regardless of location. It's anywhere, anytime healthcare
By combining medical expertise and technological advances, Livi offers patients safe medical care guided by our commitment to quality. Our goal is to provide the right care at the right time. To achieve this, we are developing tools to give patients access to more healthcare services in a centralized manner.
Present in several European countries, Livi has recently accelerated its international development: born in Sweden, Livi is accessible to English, German, Norwegian patients and since September 2018 to French patients. Having raised more than €460 million from recognized investors (including Accel, Index, and Creandum), Livi ranks as one of the most promising start-ups in European Health-Tech. Our teams are fully committed to the future of healthcare through innovation. All of this, at the service of the patient.
At Livi, we care about each other and the world around us. With our 4 corporate values, we value courage, resilience, and teamwork that we put first in serving our patients.
Join us... It's also a chance to work for a company that encourages personal development, daily learning in a great atmosphere and celebrates diversity.
What you’ll do;
Working in the Growth Market Analytics- UK team, you will closely collaborate with the Country & Product teams, you will be handling and influencing a wide range of high-level stakeholders with your strong analytical and storytelling abilities. At Kry/Livi your daily life will be filled with exciting missions mainly focusing on the following responsibilities;
- Guiding the Country & Product Teams to become data-driven and achieve their targets
- Collaborating with Product, Marketing, Operations, Strategy and Finance teams to uncover insights
- Supporting the team with strategy and growth opportunities
- Analysing product performance from both the patient and clinician point of view
- Experimenting and A/B-testing new product features
- Building new datasets and use SQL on a daily basis
Who you are;
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, innovative and committed Analyst who wants to make an impact by bringing a hands-on mindset and a curious approach to the organisation while staying focused on the priorities. Some of the abilities and skills which will greatly help you with this role are;
- Educated to a degree level with a significant quantitative component (e.g. mathematics, computer science, physics or economics), Masters desirable.
- Knowledge and experience building & working with large datasets using SQL.
- Experience with R/Python and statistical/data science modelling.
- Experience in a similar role.
- The ability to formalize problems and turn data into actionable recommendations.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency with a visualisation tool - Looker preferable.
What's in it for you:
- The chance to be a part of the journey of building a company that will change the future of healthcare.
- Amazing, friendly, smart colleagues from all over the world.
- The opportunity to grow and learn from knowledgeable co-workers.
- Ability to influence our ways of working.
- As a team, committing to goals, sharing both success and failures, and always iterating our best practices.
Our 4 company´s values :
- We put our patients first
- We value grit and a can-do attitude: there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us.
- We have courage: You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them.
- We are working together: Last, but not least, we think you believe that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry, we care about each other and the world around us.
As a digital-first company, we believe in the power of digital technology to empower people to do their best work while giving them the flexibility they need. We will therefore allow fully remote work for those who prefer that setup and will allow a mix for those who want to work partly from home and partly from one of our inspiring offices in key European cities.
At Livi, we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive. Our mission is to provide great healthcare for everyone and in order to achieve this, we believe a diverse workforce is an absolute necessity
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub, or Portfolio.