Livi is on a mission to deliver great healthcare for everyone through digital tools and physical care. We are building the tools that give patients and clinicians the best possible care experience, regardless of location. It's anywhere, anytime healthcare
By combining medical expertise and technological advances, Livi offers patients safe medical care guided by our commitment to quality. Our goal is to provide the right care at the right time. To achieve this, we are developing tools to give patients access to more healthcare services in a centralised manner.
Present in several European countries, Livi has recently accelerated its international development: born in Sweden, Livi is accessible to English, German, Norwegian patients and since September 2018 to French patients. Having raised more than €460 million from recognised investors (including Accel, Index, and Creandum), Livi ranks as one of the most promising start-ups in European Health-Tech. Our teams are fully committed to the future of healthcare through innovation. All of this, at the service of the patient.
At Livi, we care about each other and the world around us. With our 4 corporate values, we value courage, resilience, and teamwork that we put first in serving our patients.
Join us... It's also a chance to work for a company that encourages personal development, daily learning in a great atmosphere and celebrates diversity.
We are looking for our Marketing Technology Specialist, to join the Global Marketing - Marketing Technology Team team. You will be responsible for ensuring we have the proper tracking, implementation and utilisation of the best software and tools to communicate and automate Kry/ Livi’s marketing strategy.
What you will be doing:
In this role you will get to work with a truly innovative and technology driven company and become part of a newly established and high performing marketing technology team. You will play a key role in developing and establishing the marketing technology stack and best practices within the business. You will get to combine your analytical thinking, data analysis skills and marketing expertise to drive change and growth through automation and scaling of marketing activities.
Who you are:
- You offer solid experience within mobile & cross platform tracking and MarTech with a background in combining marketing technologies with enterprise applications
- Digital marketing domain expertise (programmatic, display, search engine marketing, content marketing and CRM)
- Strong experience in working with Google Analytics, GTM, Adjust, Salesforce Pardot or Segment
- Great communication skills
- Experience with marketing automations and A/B and multivariate experiments
- Commercially minded with strong analytical abilities
- Self-starter and problem solver
- Is able to bring structure into chaos and set own priorities
- Hands-on, organised, and detail-oriented while not losing sight of the big picture
- Enjoy working in very fast paced environments
What's in it for you:
- The chance to be a part of the journey of building a company that will change the future of healthcare.
- Amazing, friendly, smart colleagues from all over the world.
- The opportunity to grow and learn from knowledgeable co-workers.
- Ability to influence our ways of working.
- As a team, committing to goals, sharing both success and failures, and always iterating our best practices.
Our 4 company values:
- We put our patients first
- We value grit and a can-do attitude: there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us.
- We have courage: You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them.
- We are working together: Last, but not least, we think you believe that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry, we care about each other and the world around us.
As a digital-first company, we believe in the power of digital technology to empower people to do their best work while giving them the flexibility they need. We will therefore allow fully remote work for those who prefer that setup and will allow a mix for those who want to work partly from home and partly from one of our inspiring offices in key European cities.
At Livi, we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive. Our mission is to provide great healthcare for everyone and in order to achieve this, we believe a diverse workforce is an absolute necessity
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub, or Portfolio.