Livi is on a mission to deliver great healthcare for everyone through digital tools and physical care.
We are building the tools that give patients and clinicians the best possible care experience, regardless of location. It's anywhere, anytime healthcare
By combining medical expertise and technological advances, Livi offers patients safe medical care guided by our commitment to quality. Our goal is to provide the right care at the right time. To achieve this, we are developing tools to give patients access to more healthcare services in a centralized manner.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our UK Markets team where you will be responsible for working with a cross-functional team of engineers, designers and data scientists, where together you will work to ship products that make it easier for GP practices to manage and engage with patients digitally.
What you will be doing:
- Work with the team and stakeholders to set a clear vision, strategy and goals
- Use qualitative and quantitative data to build a strong understanding of our users and their needs, and use this to evaluate the greatest opportunities for product impact
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Understand and lead the analysis of the competitive environment
- Build strong relationships with product, design, engineering and business stakeholders both in the UK and other markets
- Create and refine a product roadmap and backlog for the team, focused on specific outcomes
- Coordinate plans across research, design, engineering and other stakeholder to ensure value is delivered successfully
- Work closely with the team’s Engineering Manager to continuously improve ways of working, and build a high-performing team
Who are you:
- Working with a cross-functional team to deliver products to GP practices excites you
- Strong communicator and collaborator including an ability to present to board level
- Able to lead and motivate a product team towards a clear, measurable goal
- Strategic thinker, able to keep the long-term goal in sight whilst delivering short-term value
- Decisive, and comfortable with ambiguity and balancing product risks
- You are a structured and organised person with strong time management skills
- You are an analytical person who can draw conclusions based on data
- You have worked in high-performing product teams in an agile environment
It is not essential to have all these skills, but an aptitude and willingness to develop those you don’t know is key.
What's in it for you:
- The chance to be a part of the journey of building a company that will change the future of healthcare.
- Amazing, friendly, smart colleagues from all over the world.
- The opportunity to grow and learn from knowledgeable co-workers.
- Ability to influence our ways of working.
- As a team, committing to goals, sharing both success and failures, and always iterating our best practices.
Our 4 company´s values :
- We put our patients first
- We value grit and a can-do attitude: there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us.
- We have courage: You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them.
- We are working together: Last, but not least, we think you believe that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry, we care about each other and the world around us.
As a digital-first company, we believe in the power of digital technology to empower people to do their best work while giving them the flexibility they need. We will therefore allow fully remote work for those who prefer that setup and will allow a mix for those who want to work partly from home and partly from one of our inspiring offices in key European cities.
At Livi, we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive. Our mission is to provide great healthcare for everyone and in order to achieve this, we believe a diverse workforce is an absolute necessity
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub, or Portfolio.