Livi is on a mission to deliver great healthcare for everyone through digital tools and physical care.
We are building the tools that give patients and clinicians the best possible care experience, regardless of location. It's anywhere, anytime healthcare
By combining medical expertise and technological advances, Livi offers patients safe medical care guided by our commitment to quality. Our goal is to provide the right care at the right time. To achieve this, we are developing tools to give patients access to more healthcare services in a centralised manner.
Present in several European countries, Livi has recently accelerated its international development: born in Sweden, Livi is accessible to English, German, Norwegian patients and since September 2018 to French patients. Having raised more than €460 million from recognised investors (including Accel, Index, and Creandum), Livi ranks as one of the most promising start-ups in European Health-Tech. Our teams are fully committed to the future of healthcare through innovation. All of this, at the service of the patient.
At Livi, we care about each other and the world around us. With our 4 corporate values, we value courage, resilience, and teamwork that we put first in serving our patients.
Join us... It's also a chance to work for a company that encourages personal development, daily learning in a great atmosphere and celebrates diversity.
We are looking for a Community Manager, to join the Clinician Operations team. We are looking for someone that enjoys working with people, building relationships and is passionate about providing excellent care.
What you will be doing:
- Work as the point of contact for the clinicians working at LIVI making sure they have everything they need to provide safe and effective care for our patients
- Support ongoing training and development of clinicians to ensure they are staying up to speed with processes
- Monitor KPIs, performance and overall satisfaction of the clinicians
- Maintain ongoing compliance and documentation of all clinicians
- Engage clinicians with the wider remote and office teams to ensure they feel part of our healthcare mission
- Work closely with the clinical team to provide professional development and engagement opportunities for all our clinicians
- Organise social and wellness events for our clinicians
Who are you:
- A few years of experience from a service oriented role, preferably with focus on customer experience and account management
- Service minded and great at building relationships
- Positive, solution oriented, and thrives to work towards clear goals
- Flexible in your way of working and enjoys a fast paced environment
- Patient, listens actively and communicates effectively
- Happy to work collaboratively with colleagues
- Stimulated by working with digital tools and administration
- Able to work under pressure and prioritise whilst delivering quality work
What's in it for you:
- Permanent employment
- Chance to be part of an innovative company
- Free Breakfast and Healthy Snacks
- Annual Wellness Benefit (money to spend on massages, yoga or gym membership!)
- Extra Pension Contribution
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Regular Team Socials
- The opportunity to have a distinct, positive impact on the future of healthcare for millions of UK patients
Our 4 company´s values :
- We put our patients first
- We value grit and a can-do attitude: there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us.
- We have courage: You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them.
- We are working together: Last, but not least, we think you believe that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry, we care about each other and the world around us.
As a digital-first company, we believe in the power of digital technology to empower people to do their best work while giving them the flexibility they need. We will therefore allow fully remote work for those who prefer that setup and will allow a mix for those who want to work partly from home and partly from one of our inspiring offices in key European cities.
At Livi, we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive. Our mission is to provide great healthcare for everyone and in order to achieve this, we believe a diverse workforce is an absolute necessity
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub, or Portfolio.