Strategy Senior Associate, UK
London Flexible Remote
Livi is Europe’s leading digital healthcare company backed by top tier investors including Accel and Index Ventures. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by providing digital services that give patients the best possible healthcare experience, regardless of location. Our headquarters are located in Stockholm and we are also live in the UK, France, Norway and Germany.
Since launching in the UK in 2018 we have grown rapidly and now deliver digital healthcare to 5 million patients. We are looking for a high performing Strategy Senior Associate to join the UK team and play a key role in planning and delivering on our ambition to change UK healthcare forever. This is the chance to lead the most exciting initiatives in the business and deliver real, measurable impact. We are looking for a structured thinker with an entrepreneurial edge who has a track record of getting things done.
What you will do
You will report to the Head of UK Strategy & Performance and work cross-functionally with senior leaders in the UK and Global teams.
- Strategic projects. Leading business-critical projects such as competitor mapping, M&A prospecting, improving our OKR structures or helping to build out the UK strategy.
- Communication of strategy & progress. Create clear, concise and inspirational presentations that explain the UK strategy to the Board, Global Management and the UK team.
- Go to market strategy and launch. We are growing fast and are always looking for ways to accelerate. You will lead pieces of work to understand what we should do next and how we will achieve it. You will then work cross- functionally to make it a reality.
- Growth hacking. As well as leading the development of the large ticket items we will also expect you to let your entrepreneurial flair show by developing minimum viable products that could turn into our next big investment.
What we can offer
- Work on the most exciting stuff. This is a chance to work on the most exciting projects in a company that is rapidly changing the face of healthcare.
- See the impact. Unlike other strategy roles, this is a chance to go beyond the slide decks and make things happen that will improve people’s lives.
- Work with the awesome UK Livi team. Work in a fun, open-minded and high-performing team that comes from a huge variety of backgrounds and industries.
- Hybrid working. Opportunity to work in our amazing London office or from home, wherever suits you best. Most people come in between 1-3 days per week.
Who you are
- You are a structured thinker who thrives in uncertain environments but are able to combine this with creative and entrepreneurial ideas.
- You have great commercial awareness and are able to think about the ‘big picture'.
- You easily prioritise your time and are able to adapt quickly.
- You are a fantastic communicator and can easily express complex ideas in a simple and concise manner.
- You use your stellar stakeholder management skills to deliver results in cross-functional teams.
- You have a growth mindset. You are always looking to push the envelope and love working with people who challenge each other and enjoy each other’s company.
- You relish the opportunity to be part of a company with huge ambitions and are not afraid to get your hands dirty.
- You are fun to work with and love building relationships across the team.
- You have likely come from a professional services, start-up or other fast-moving environment and like working at pace.
- You have experience in key strategic skills such as options appraisal, business case development and competitor analysis.
- You have managed complex, unstructured projects and have delivered results in challenging environments.
- Experience in the healthcare sector is a plus.