Livi is on a mission to deliver great healthcare for everyone through digital tools and physical care. Backed by some of Europe’s most renowned investors (including Accel and Index Ventures), we are building the tools that give patients and clinicians the best possible care experience, regardless of location. It's anywhere, anytime healthcare.
We are looking for our next Engagement Manager to join the Engagement Team. You will be reporting to the Senior Engagement Manager.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with a highly engaged and supportive team
- Manage partner relationships in each region, focusing on generating engagement with Livi services by patients and practice staff
- Support partners, provide training, and proactively look for opportunities to enhance the Livi offer
- Be responsible for driving adoption of the Practice Platform - a suite of tools to be used by clinical and non-clinical staff in healthcare settings
- Manage, launch and promote Livi services in new areas and visit partner sites as appropriate
Who you are:
- Previous GP Practice/CCG/GP Federation admin experience? (highly desirable)
- Experience with primary care clinical systems - EMIS, SystmOne TPP
- Personable and approachable
- Willing to travel to and spend time in GP practices with GP staff*
- Can-do attitude
Our 4 company´s values:
- We put our patients first
- We value grit and a can-do attitude: there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us.
- We have courage: You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them.
- We are working together: Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Livi, we care about each other and the world around us.
As a digital-first company, we believe in the power of digital technology to empower people to do their best work while giving them the flexibility they need. We will therefore allow fully remote work for those who prefer that setup and will allow a mix for those who want to work partly from home and partly from one of our inspiring offices in key European cities.
At Livi, we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive. Our mission is to provide great healthcare for everyone and in order to achieve this, we believe a diverse workforce is an absolute necessity
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub, or Portfolio.