Livi is Europe’s leading digital healthcare company backed by top tier investors including Accel and Index Ventures. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by providing digital services that gives patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location. Our headquarters are located in Stockholm but we’re expanding internationally, with live operations already in Norway, Germany, France and the UK.
Working with KRY you will be joining a fast-growing company, small enough for you to play an important role in shaping our way of working and building our teams, but big enough to really make an impact and innovate healthcare.
Security and Compliance is a fast-growing area, consisting at the moment of two teams; Information Security/Compliance and It-security. As a Security Engineer, you would be part of our it-security team, today we are 3 engineers. The team is responsible for aiding our RnD department in developing a secure service and making sure that the whole Kry/Livi group is working in a secure environment.
What you get to do
- Assess the security of our tech stack through whatever means are best suited.
- Working closely with the rest of the it-security engineers, engaging in cross-team projects, performing architectural and code reviews, security assessments, and testing.
- Provide expert guidance to developers, other product security teams, and help all teams establish secure processes.
- Collaborate with the rest of the R&D team in improving security overall systems.
- Spread awareness of offensive security practices via demos, workshops and training.
- Work in a lightweight scrum process where we constantly streamline our tools and workflows making sure that each workday is productive and stimulating.
What you’ll bring to the team
First, we don't expect anyone to know everything but we do expect everyone to share and help grow those around them!
- Experience with web-, application- and network security using defense-in-depth strategies
- Experience in application security, networks, vulnerability management, and cryptography
- Knowledge of security development best practices and the passion for spreading that knowledge to others.
- A skill of communicating findings clearly and effectively, with concrete remediation recommendations beyond simple issue reporting.
- Experience in working with automation and scripting (Python, shell scripting)
- Experience working with security code review (Java/React/Kotlin)
- Experience working with security in the cloud, eg. AWS
- Curiosity and a highly collaborative work style, a wish to share what you already know and jumping at the opportunity to dive into new technology and territory.
- Basic understanding of information security including topics such as ISO27000 and GDPR
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.