IT System Administrator - Office 365 & Azure
IT · Paris Fully Remote
Livi is part of Kry and is Europe’s leading digital healthcare company backed by top tier investors including Accel and Index Ventures. Livi is a digital healthcare service enabling patients to meet and seek advice from healthcare professionals online. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by moving consultations online and by providing a service that gives patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location.
We fully support remote working even after the current lockdowns but you're more than welcome to work from our fantastic new Paris office too. We are currently expanding in France!
The IT Team develops, maintains, and supports all the infrastructure used by both our employees and clinicians. We are directly responsible for the configuration and health of all our clients, office networks, video conference systems and rest of IT related systems.
We are now looking for an IT SysAdmin that will join us to build an even better and more complete healthcare experience. This is a full-time position where you will get the opportunity to learn a lot about new and on-topic technologies and work closely with IT and Security teams. We think that you are in the mid-advanced level stage of your career and want to grow with Kry. Furthermore we think you are a service minded person who believes in giving exceptional employee service and likes to share your IT knowledge with others.
Did you know we are approximately 200+ persons working with Tech at Kry and we are supporting +1000 coworkers through our teams!? For this role you can work fully remote inside Sweden or France. We have or main office in Stockholm.
What you will do:
- As a Systems Administrator you will provide global support for our Kry/Livi colleagues with IT matters and contributing to IT related projects and duties.
- Maintain identity and asset management systems as well as client configuration systems and customize them for each market, both for systems used by our clinicians as well as Kry/Livi corporate employees.
- Act as a technical coach for the rest of the IT team, enabling the growth and development of our colleagues in IT.
- Focus on productivity, automating repetitive processes and tasks and providing innovative solutions.
- Assist our Networking, Tooling and other IT teams with projects or tier 3 issues when needed.
- Participate in project discussions, designs and implementations. You will assist our team in interpreting the technological needs of our stakeholders and implementing them into functional solutions.
- Occasional travel to remote offices or clinics.
About the team
The Systems Administration team is currently comprised of two specific areas of specialization and responsibilities and is part of a cross functional team of 10+ members in Platform Area (50 co-workers).
- IT Systems Administration - Responsible for the configuration and third level support of all Corporate, Clinical and Clinician computer systems, IT related servers and any on-premises infrastructure. This includes but is not limited to G Suite/Google Workspace, Azure/ Intune, AWS, and on-prem hypervisor based environments.
- Networking Administration - Responsible for the configuration and administration of each of our office networks, VPN configuration and services, MPLS mesh (where applicable), Firewalls, and communication between different clouds and site to cloud.
Who you are:
- +4-5 years of experience with Office 365, Azure AD, Intune, Azure Enterprise Applications, or other Cloud infrastructure and management.
- Experience with on-premises infrastructure, AD, DHCP and DNS, Exchange, ADFS, SCCM, Veeam, SAN and hypervisor technologies and techniques
- It is beneficial if you also have experience from any skills that cross boundaries between our teams within IT, Development or Security fields.
- You are user-oriented, enthusiastic and a positive team player who embraces Agile methodologies in your working style. You have broad technical interest and ideally you have some customer support experience.
- You are continuously learning new things and keeping up to date with new technology and best practices.
- You like the idea of working in a rapidly growing scale up environment. You are dynamic, value versatility and have the balance and prioritize workload based on urgency and company goals.
- You are fluent in English. Swedish or French is a bonus.
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Livi/Kry we care about each other and the world around us.