Livi is on a mission to deliver great healthcare for everyone through digital tools and physical care. Backed by some of Europe’s most renowned investors (including Accel and Index Ventures), we are building the tools that gives patients and clinicians the best possible care experience, regardless of location. It's anywhere, anytime healthcare.
As a Talent Insight Analyst, you will have a strategic role in building and executing our operational initiatives. Focusing on performance, you will implement and drive key components of the analytics strategy and provide relevant data to help us make strategic talent decisions in a highly competitive recruitment environment.
You will work closely with our global Talent Acquisition team and the People & Culture team to support global initiatives.
What will you be doing?
- Support ownership and delivery of Talent Building and Recruiting data, metrics and insights.
- Apply your expertise in quantitative & qualitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers, identify trends and opportunities, and influence strategies with data-based insights.
- Analyse the trends, patterns and metrics to provide recommendations on how we can improve our different recruitment initiatives like Talent strategies, D&I and recruiting attraction efforts.
- Be comfortable with data and projects, running reports on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Partner with various team members within the People & Culture team to ensure all processes are aligned as per the recruitment strategies.
- Use multiple capabilities including technology, data, research and analytical insights
- Contribute to the design, development and delivery of intelligence (analytics) products/services within the company
- Help in living into “agile methodology” in team setting to improve outcomes and create an all-star team culture
Who are you?
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in recruitment and knowledge of recruitment tools and processes.
- Great analytical skills
- Track record of driving business results with the ability to analyse data, identify risks and formulate recommendations to the team
- Experience in a scale-up environnement is a plus
- Able to handle multiple projects at the same time and focus on deadlines
- Experience with recruitment ATS systems like TeamTailor, Workday, Tableau or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English - other European languages are a plus
What’s In It For You?
- A chance to work and learn in a super fast paced and high growth environment.
- As one of our values is to work together, you will join a very supportive and collaborative team that will be there to support you
- As we are scaling up constantly, you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your skills
- Rewarding work where you can feel yourself contributing to the whole business.
- A great and flexible atmosphere working environment where remote work is allowed even after the pandemic
Our 4 company ´s values :
- We put our patient first
- We value grit and a can-do attitude : there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us.
- We have courage : You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them.
- We are working together : Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Livi we care about each other and the world around us.
As a digital first company, we believe in the power of digital technology to empower people to do their best work while giving them the flexibility they need. We will therefore allow fully remote work for those who prefer that setup and will allow a mix for those who want to work partly from home and partly from one of our inspiring offices in key European cities.
At Livi we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive. Our mission is to provide great healthcare for everyone and in order to achieve this, we believe a diverse workforce is an absolute necessity
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.