Join us in building the leading healthcare company in Europe! Kry/Livi is a digital healthcare service enabling patients to meet and seek advice from healthcare professionals digitally. Backed by some of the most renowned investors, we’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare - regardless of location. Our headquarters are located in Stockholm, and we’re rapidly growing internationally with offices in the UK, Norway, France, and Germany.
Are you ready to disrupt healthcare? Healthcare needs data, so we are expanding our committed Analytics team. If you are passionate about analytics, focused on growth opportunities and have strong skills in SQL, this is the role for you! As a member of the Analytics team, you will be part of building the future of healthcare powered by smart data products and deep insights, and bringing better care to patients around Europe.
What you’ll do;
Working in close collaboration with the Country & Product teams, you will be handling and influencing a wide range of high-level stakeholders with your strong analytical and storytelling abilities. At Kry/Livi your daily life will be filled with exciting missions mainly focusing on the following responsibilities;
- Guiding the Country & Product Teams to become data-driven and achieve their targets.
- Collaborating with Product, Marketing, Operations, Strategy and Finance teams to uncover insights.
- Supporting the team with strategy and growth opportunities
- Analysing product performance from both the patient and clinician point of view.
- Experimenting and A/B-testing new product features.
- Building new datasets and use SQL on a daily basis.
Who you are;
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, innovative and committed Analyst who wants to make an impact by bringing a hands-on mindset and a curious approach to the organisation while staying focused on the priorities. Some of the abilities and skills which will greatly help you with this role are;
- Educated to a degree level with a significant quantitative component (e.g. mathematics, computer science, physics or economics), Masters desirable.
- Experience building & working with large datasets using SQL.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role.
- The ability to formalize problems and turn data into actionable recommendations.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency with a visualisation tool - Looker preferable.
- Some experience with R/Python is a plus.
Our 4 company values :
- We put our patient first
- We value grit and a can-do attitude : there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us.
- We have courage : You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them.
- We are working together : Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Livi we care about each other and the world around us.
As a digital first company, we believe in the power of digital technology to empower people to do their best work while giving them the flexibility they need. We will therefore allow fully remote work for those who prefer that setup and will allow a mix for those who want to work partly from home and partly from one of our inspiring offices in key European cities.
At Livi we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive. Our mission is to provide great healthcare for everyone and in order to achieve this, we believe a diverse workforce is an absolute necessity.
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.