Livi is Europe’s largest and leading digital healthcare company, backed by top tier investors including Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan (OTPP), Accel Partners and Index Ventures. Join us in our mission to build better and more accessible healthcare for everyone. We use technology to move consultations and healthcare management online and provide a service that gives the patient the best possible healthcare experience, regardless of location.
Our headquarters are located in Stockholm, but we have a strong presence in the UK and a large and growing team in London. We also have international offices across Europe in France, Germany and Norway. We’re growing quickly and are looking for exceptional individuals to help drive growth in the UK.
We are looking for a talented Marketing Executive who is ready to take a step-up and join our growing marketing team, and to be effective in the creation of genuine, measurable outcomes for the business.
Your empowered role as Marketing Executive (B2B) will involve becoming an integral part of our team, creating and distributing best-in-class content to our target audiences, as well as working across a broad range of other initiatives including social media, website, video creation, events and more in order to drive performance from lead generation to brand awareness and perception for Livi.
What you’ll be doing:
- Create and execute cross-channel marketing campaigns, producing campaign collateral, content and case studies to drive brand awareness of Livi and generate leads
- Supporting our involvement in a variety of online and offline events, webinars and exhibitions
- Develop a content calendar, ensuring timely and high quality output
- Collaborate with the wider team to create excellent content that resonates with our target audiences and drives leads for the business
- Database and audience management for email activity
- Aiding the production of sales collateral, digital assets, thought leadership content, case studies, testimonials, videos and campaign content
- Influence key updates to our livi.co.uk website, including content production, lead generation tools, campaign content and blog posts
- Support production of commercial content and distribution through website, social media and CRM campaigns.
- Working across paid media campaigns, sponsorships, advertorials and wider social media campaigns.
- Increasing social media engagement, cultivating a network of advocates and influencers within the space.
- You are a driven, content-focused marketing executive with 2+ years’ experience in a similar role, but not necessarily in a similar industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A keen writer and visual creator who is comfortable creating high quality material across multiple formats.
- Able to adhere to brand tone and style, with an appreciation of how to manipulate these nuances based on the different audiences we’re talking to
- You are self-motivated, proactive and not afraid to ask questions
- Excellent organisation and project management skills
- You have an eye for a story and the ability to translate complex ideas into simple and engaging messages.
- Be data-driven and take a test-learn-optimise approach to improving and reporting on performance.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and can easily connect with your partners in marketing, product and commercial.
What’s in it for you?
- The chance to be a part of a world-class team that is accelerating the future of healthcare
- Amazing, friendly, supportive and smart colleagues from all over the world
- The opportunity to grow and learn from knowledgeable colleagues
- Ability to influence our strategy and ways of working
- As a team, committing to goals, sharing both success and failures and always iterating our best practices.
Our 4 company values :
- We put our patient first
- We value grit and a can-do attitude : there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us.
- We have courage : You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them.
- We are working together : Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Livi we care about each other and the world around us.
As a digital first company, we believe in the power of digital technology to empower people to do their best work while giving them the flexibility they need. We will therefore allow fully remote work for those who prefer that setup and will allow a mix for those who want to work partly from home and partly from one of our inspiring offices in key European cities.
At Livi we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive. Our mission is to provide great healthcare for everyone and in order to achieve this, we believe a diverse workforce is an absolute necessity
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.