LIVI is Europe’s largest and leading digital healthcare company backed by top tier investors and partnering with the NHS. Join us in our mission to build better and more accessible healthcare. We use technology to move consultations and healthcare management online and provide a service that gives the patient the best possible health care experience, regardless of location.
For the next stage in our growth, we are looking for a Complaints Co-ordinator to support our complaints governance ensuring we keep providing outstanding care and service to our patients.
What you’ll do…
- Support the management of complaints within Livi.
- Support the implementation of Livi’s quality procedures, standards and specifications.
- Support the Quality Manager with developing Livi Patient Experience pathways.
- Track and record the issues raised in accordance with statutory requirements and Livi complaints policies/guidelines.
- Lead on communication with complainants, staff, and partners where required, in order to gather information required for robust complaints investigation, and also facilitate resolution meetings.
- Working with senior members across all teams, ensure responses are prompt and sufficiently comprehensive.
- Monitor that all actions taken, or proposed, in response to complaints are followed up with the relevant teams.
- Together with the Quality Manager provide support to the Clinical/Governance team with complaint management processes ensuring CQC and Ombudsman are responded in a timely manner.
- Support a culture of continuous quality improvement and assurance across all Livi services, ensuring that quality and governance is owned by all staff.
- Collate audit data and report findings to relevant teams.
Who are you?
- Previous experience in the healthcare sector in a similar role.
- Knowledge and skills of good governance.
- Desirably you will have root cause analysis skills and knowledge.
- Experience in collating data and reporting findings to various stakeholders.
- Skills for communication on complex matters and difficult situations, requiring persuasion and influence.
- Well organised - you know how to create checklists, ensure all boxes get ticked and are excited by getting stuck into the details.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter - you quickly identify what needs to get done, prioritize and focus on execution.
- Excellent team player with the ability to be resilient and empathetic. You are patient, can listen actively and communicate effectively.
- Demonstrate high personal integrity, not afraid to roll up your sleeves and dig in wherever needed, even if it is not directly within your work area.
Our 4 company ´s values :
- We put our patient first
- We value grit and a can-do attitude : there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us.
- We have courage : You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them.
- We are working together : Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Livi we care about each other and the world around us.
As a digital first company, we believe in the power of digital technology to empower people to do their best work while giving them the flexibility they need. We will therefore allow fully remote work for those who prefer that setup and will allow a mix for those who want to work partly from home and partly from one of our inspiring offices in key European cities.
At Livi we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive. Our mission is to provide great healthcare for everyone and in order to achieve this, we believe a diverse workforce is an absolute necessity
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.