Livi is Europe’s leading digital healthcare company backed by top tier investors including Accel and Index Ventures. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by providing digital services that give patients the best possible healthcare experience, regardless of location. Our headquarters are located in Stockholm but we’re expanding internationally, with live operations already in Norway, Germany, France and the UK.
We are looking for a superstar Senior Business Controller to join the UK team and play a key role in planning and delivering on our ambition to change UK healthcare forever. This is a chance to be the first FP&A hire in the UK and we are looking for someone who will deliver outstanding quality work and build relationships across the senior levels of the UK organisation. We have already achieved a lot but we are just getting started so we need your proactive, can-do attitude to help us make the next step in our exciting journey.
What you will do:
You will report to the Head of UK Strategy & Performance with a dotted line to Head of Global Business Control and play a pivotal role in both the UK and Global Business Control teams.
Take our forecasting to the next level
- Take full ownership of the UK Financial Plan model and build it out as we grow new business lines.
- Forecast variances to plan and work with directors to supercharge our growth.
- Lead the financial modelling on projects such as pricing, M&A and other key initiatives.
Continuously improve our understanding of the business
- Lead the UK month-end process and create value-add insights for the UK and global management teams.
- Drive improvements and automation in the month-end process to bring us closer to a ‘real-time PnL’.
- Work with the Global Business Control teammates to deliver projects that transform and digitise the finance function to make it best in class.
Empower our senior managers
- Develop our understanding of each contract’s performance to enable the business to deliver a better service for our patients and our partners.
- Empower our senior managers with financial insights and coach them on how to drive value from it.
- Level up our cost control to ensure we drive the most value from each pound of investment.
What we can offer:
- The chance to be hire number 1 in UK FP&A. An opportunity to set the standard and have clear ownership of business-critical areas with support from the Global Business Control team.
- Work with the awesome UK Livi team. Work in a fun, open-minded and high performing team that comes from a huge variety of backgrounds and industries.
- Hybrid working. Opportunity to work in our amazing London office or from home, wherever suits you best. Most people come in between 1-3 days per week.
Who you are
- You build great relationships and people trust you to deliver, even when there is no playbook yet.
- You have a great eye for detail and have pride in the quality of your work.
- You easily prioritise projects in a changing environment.
- You are structured, analytical and take ownership of driving results, not just delivering on tasks.
- You have a growth mindset. You are always looking to push the envelope and love working with people who challenge each other and enjoy each other’s company.
- You relish the opportunity to be part of a company with huge ambitions and are not afraid to get your hands dirty.
- You have likely come from professional services, banking or other fast-moving environment and love delivering top quality work.
- You have a CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualification
- You have built complex financial models from scratch and are an Excel ninja!
- You have experience in leading the month-end process and writing insightful reports for a C-level audience.
As a digital-first company, we believe in the power of digital technology to empower people to do their best work while giving them the flexibility they need. We will therefore allow fully remote work for those who prefer that setup and will allow a mix for those who want to work partly from home and partly from one of our inspiring offices in key European cities.
At Livi we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive. Our mission is to provide great healthcare for everyone and in order to achieve this, we believe a diverse workforce is an absolute necessity
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.