IT Specialist - Office 365 & Azure
IT · Paris Flexible Remote
Livi is part of Kry and is Europe’s leading digital healthcare company backed by top tier investors including Accel and Index Ventures. Livi is a digital healthcare service enabling patients to meet and seek advice from healthcare professionals online. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by moving consultations online and by providing a service that gives patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location.
We fully support remote working even after the current lockdowns but you're more than welcome to work from our fantastic new Paris office too.
We are looking for a new IT Specialist to join our growing global Clinical IT Operations team. We are working in an agile environment focusing on team delivery and self organizing teams. Right now we are supporting Livi’s ongoing national and international expansion with lots of fun and challenges!
Some travel to other Livi offices and clinics around Europe and Sweden will be part of your role. You can have your hoffice anywhere in France or work with us in our office in Paris.
Did you know we are approximately 200+ persons working with tech at Livi and we are supporting +1000 coworkers and +3500 clinicians through our teams!?
In this role you will:
- Solve tech issues in the 2nd and 3rd line from all of our five markets (Sweden, France, UK, Norway and Germany).
- Contribute to the team’s growth and efficiency by participating and supporting projects with global impact.
- Plan and participate in setting up new clinics.
- Troubleshoot, document and escalate on-site and remote issues with Windows computers, Android and iOS mobile devices, diverse software/apps, endpoint deployments and other IT related technologies.
- Administrate and maintain modern SaaS applications such as Office 365 and Active Directory.
- Support and troubleshoot healthcare systems and medical records.
- Identify systematic issues and repetitive tasks, automate and set effective processes to make our clinicians’ lives easier.
- Establish healthy and productive relations with IT vendors and suppliers.
Who you are:
- You have 5+ years (-ish) of work experience in IT and a background doing end-user tech support with modern SaaS apps such as Office 365 & Azure AD
- Experience/knowledge from MDM-solutions such as Intune and Autopilot
- You have some experience from technical project work
- A mindset for troubleshooting and a passion for service
- Experience with IT Security in O365 is a big plus
- Experience with supporting healthcare systems and medical records is a bonus
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Livi/Kry we care about each other and the world around us.