Livi is on a mission to deliver great healthcare for everyone through digital tools and physical care. Backed by some of Europe’s most renowned investors (including Accel and Index Ventures), we are building the tools that gives patients and clinicians the best possible care experience, regardless of location. It's anywhere, anytime healthcare.
The Digital Learning Designer, reporting to Clinician Training and Development Manager, will be responsible for creating and maintaining high quality and effective online training material for clinicians working on the Livi platform. The Digital Learning Designer will work from process maps and subject matter expert interviews to create informative and engaging learning modules for our clinician onboarding process and ongoing training. The e-learning content provides the backbone for our clinician training programme, covering technical and medical processes, video consulting training, and clinical safety measures.
What you’ll be doing
- Creating & maintaining digital learning content such as SCORM courses, animations, videos, knowledge base articles and other materials
- Conducting audit of current e-learning content and updating courses to be best-in-class, interactive and engaging
- Collaborating with subject matter experts and other stakeholders regarding training and educational requirements for content development
- Regularly reviewing learning programmes and materials for accuracy and effectiveness
- Tracking learner experience, engagement and business impact across e-learning courses, driving a culture of continuous improvement
- Investigating and promoting the use of new tools that more effectively enable remote learning
Who you are
- Excellent instructional designer with ability to clearly and succinctly present complex processes
- Empathetic and user-centric mindset in your content creation
- Worked 2-3 years in an e-learning content development role, or demonstrated ability through portfolio of work
- Knowledge of content authoring tools (e.g. Articulate360), design programs, video editing tools
- Confident and prolific in writing content, with an accessible and adaptable tone
- Highly organised and ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Proactive communicator with ability to manage high-level stakeholders
Our 4 company ´s values :
- We put our patient first
- We value grit and a can-do attitude : there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us.
- We have courage : You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them.
- We are working together : Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Livi we care about each other and the world around us.
As a digital first company, we believe in the power of digital technology to empower people to do their best work while giving them the flexibility they need. We will therefore allow fully remote work for those who prefer that setup and will allow a mix for those who want to work partly from home and partly from one of our inspiring offices in key European cities.
At Livi we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive. Our mission is to provide great healthcare for everyone and in order to achieve this, we believe a diverse workforce is an absolute necessity
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.