Join us in our mission to deliver great healthcare for everyone through digital tools and physical care. Kry/Livi is Europe’s leading digital healthcare company backed by some of the world's most renowned investors including Accel, Index Ventures & Fidelity. We’ve already helped millions of patients get healthy and stay healthy & enabled thousands of clinicians to deliver better care. But we’re only just getting started. We are creating the tools to digitize healthcare and provide a service that gives patients and clinicians the best possible healthcare experience, regardless of location. It's anywhere, anytime healthcare.
We are looking for a number of Software Engineers to be founding members of our new SaaS team. Your responsibility will be to help build the foundation of the engineering functions surrounding our new SaaS business unit.
What will you be doing?
- Contribute to all stages in the product life cycle: design, implementation, testing, deployment, and maintenance.
- Work in a lightweight scrum process where we constantly streamline our tools and workflows making sure that each workday is productive and stimulating.
- Have a big impact on what we build and how we build it moving forward.
- Ensure success in the new SaaS team by understanding in what way the new team integrates into the wider Kry / Livi structure and continue to build the SaaS ecosystem
- Stay in close contact with our engineering teams across our geographic locations by joining our different Tech clubs for knowledge sharing and best practices.
Who are you?
- You have extensive experience working with Java & other development languages/tools
- Ideally, you've worked in a SaaS environment or for a company with a SaaS offering
- You've worked in an agile environment using scrum
- You want to change the healthcare system by using your passion for tech.
- You like the idea of working in a rapidly growing startup environment.
- You have direct experience OR a firm understanding of how working with consumer-facing products can differ from other industries
- You are confident working on a range of languages and frameworks and can quickly adapt to new ones.
- You have experience with web and/or mobile facing clients
- You are a true generalist and driven by impact.
- You are continuously learning new technology and frameworks, and keeping up to date with new technology and best practices.
- You like to share your knowledge and ideas with others.
- You are familiar with development tools and concepts such as Git and continuous integration/delivery.
Our 4 company's values :
- We put our patients first
- We value grit and a can-do attitude: there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us.
- We have courage: You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them.
- We are working together: Last, but not least, we think you believe that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Livi, we care about each other and the world around us.
As a digital first company, we believe in the power of digital technology to empower people to do their best work while giving them the flexibility they need. We will therefore allow fully remote work for those who prefer that setup and will allow a mix for those who want to work partly from home and partly from one of our inspiring offices in key European cities.
At Livi, we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive. Our mission is to provide great healthcare for everyone and in order to achieve this, we believe a diverse workforce is an absolute necessity
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub, or Portfolio.