Join us in our mission to deliver great healthcare for everyone through digital tools and physical care. Kry/Livi is Europe’s leading digital healthcare company backed by some of the world's most renowned investors including Accel, Index Ventures & Fidelity. We’ve already helped millions of patients get healthy and stay healthy & enabled thousands of clinicians to deliver better care. But we’re only just getting started. We are creating the tools to digitise healthcare and provide a service that gives patients and clinicians the best possible healthcare experience, regardless of location. It's anywhere, anytime healthcare.
We are growing fast, and we’re looking for a Product Manager to be a founding member of our new SaaS business unit. You will lead a cross-functional team of engineers, designers and data scientists which together will design, build and ship an amazing product experience – far better than anything else in healthcare. You are expected to gain a deep understanding of our users and our business in order to prioritize work and make informed decisions. Working very closely with colleagues across the entire R&D organisation, you will help us expand our reach to Patients and Clinicians.
What you´ll bring to the team:
- Extensive product management experience from a SaaS business, tech company or startup, ideally building global B2B tech products to serve thousands of partners across markets
- Experience from working in a multi-country, matrix organisation to actively engage and communicate clearly with stakeholders at all levels across the organisation to codify the business needs and value propositions
- Proven track record of delivering successful products that users love & hit business metrics
- Having an inventive and creative “do-what-it-takes” spirit, demonstrating a bias for action
- Hands-on experience as a product owner for a cross functional team doing agile software development and product discovery.
- A passion for great design & product and a strive to always deliver a great experience for users.
- Excellent analytical skills, a strong technical understanding and commercial acumen
- Great communication and presentation skills with the ability to speak fluently to engineers, designers, business people and healthcare professionals.
- A team player.
What you´ll do:
- Collect, understand and validate the real needs of users globally to inform product iterations and communicate those needs clearly to the team and the business
- Identify clear, measurable metrics to track the success of product components and the hypotheses you need to prove along the way.
- Own the product roadmap that accomplishes the Saas teams goals
- Communicate and present product & growth strategy needs to engineers, designers and business teams
- Perform analysis and market insights about competitor landscape
- Continuously stack-rank growth initiatives to maximise patient/clinician benefit with company's growth ambitions
What's in it for you:
- The chance to be part of the founding team within the newest product and business unit of the company
- As a founding member of the team have the ability to have a big impact on what we build and how we build it, as each team is in control of their own environment
- Amazing, friendly, smart colleagues from all over the world
- The opportunity to grow and learn from outstanding co-workers and cross-collaboration across departments
- As a team, committing to goals, sharing both success and failures and always iterating our best practices
- Be part of an international product team that is aiming at becoming the leader in its field
As a digital first company, we believe in the power of digital technology to empower people to do their best work while giving them the flexibility they need. We will therefore allow fully remote work for those who prefer that setup and will allow a mix for those who want to work partly from home and partly from one of our inspiring offices in key European cities.
At Livi we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive. Our mission is to provide great healthcare for everyone and in order to achieve this, we believe a diverse workforce is an absolute necessity
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.