Livi is on a mission to deliver great healthcare for everyone through digital tools and physical care. Backed by some of Europe’s most renowned investors (including Accel and Index Ventures), we are building the tools that gives patients and clinicians the best possible care experience, regardless of location. It's anywhere, anytime healthcare.
We are looking for a motivated inside sales to join the founding sales team of the Italian market. This person will be responsible for developing new leads, communicating with healthcare professionals, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process. You should be able to close sales and meet targets.
- Communicating with healthcare practitioners, making outbound calls to potential users, and following up on leads.
- Understanding clinicians' needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Answering potential users' questions and sending additional information per email.
- Maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
- Staying informed about competing products and services.
- Researching and qualifying new leads.
- Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
Skills, Traits & Competencies
- 3+ years of experience in outbound sales within a SaaS model
- Proficiency in spreadsheet and CRM software such as Salesforce.com.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, Italian native and good level of English.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent phone and cold calling/mailing skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong listening and sales skills.
- Ability to achieve targets.
Our 4 company ´s values :
- We put our patient first
- We value grit and a can-do attitude : there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us.
- We have courage : You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them.
- We are working together : Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Livi we care about each other and the world around us.
As a digital first company, we believe in the power of digital technology to empower people to do their best work while giving them the flexibility they need. We will therefore allow fully remote work for those who prefer that setup and will allow a mix for those who want to work partly from home and partly from one of our inspiring offices in key European cities.
At Livi we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive. Our mission is to provide great healthcare for everyone and in order to achieve this, we believe a diverse workforce is an absolute necessity
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.