Livi is Europe’s leading digital healthcare company backed by top tier investors including Accel and Index Ventures. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by providing digital services that gives patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location. Our headquarters are located in Stockholm but we’re expanding internationally, with live operations already in Norway, Germany, France and the UK.
The Platform Engineering teams at Kry provide our core cloud infrastructure as well as engineering productivity and reliability tools and practices to enable teams to deliver great services with ease.
As a Platform Engineer you will join a self-organizing team of up to 8 people and take part in evolving the platform Kry runs on and how we deliver our services. The team is a distributed team meaning you can work with us from Paris Office or from you home office.
What you'll be doing
- Evolve the platform Kry runs on and how we deliver our services by developing and helping teams adopt our cloud infrastructure, observability and CI/CD offering.
- Continuously reduce toil by providing self-service tools and automation.
- Drive engineering productivity and reliability practices across our tech organization by providing guidance, best practices and working closely with product teams.
- Experiment, learn new things and help grow those around you.
- Work in short iterations in a lightweight scrum environment shaped by the team.
Technologies you’ll come in contact with: AWS ECS/Fargate, Terraform, GitHub, Bamboo, DataDog, ELK and more.
If some of this is new to you that is OK! We’re looking for passionate people who are willing to learn and grow with us.
What you’ll bring to the team
- At least some years of experience working as software developer, SRE or DevOps engineer.
- Experience working with infrastructure-as-code, AWS or alternative cloud provider.
- Passion about engineering productivity and reliability practices.
- Curiosity to learn, explore and collaborate with those around you.
What’s in it for you?
- A diverse workplace, with colleagues from all over the world
- The opportunity to grow and learn from knowledgeable co-workers and cross-collaboration across departments
- Deliver as a team, committing to goals, sharing both success and failures
- The chance to be a part of the journey of building the future of healthcare
We believe it's not where you work that matters, but the impact you make. We also believe that more flexibility helps to accelerate diversity and inclusion. That’s why remote working is a permanent option at Kry. We want to empower all our employees while working from home by offering a hoffice reimbursement. This allows you to order home the equipment of your own choice.
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.