Corporate IT Support Specialist
IT · Paris Flexible Remote
Livi is part of Kry and is Europe’s leading digital healthcare company backed by top tier investors including Accel and Index Ventures. Livi is a digital healthcare service enabling patients to meet and seek advice from healthcare professionals online. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by moving consultations online and by providing a service that gives patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location.
We fully support remote working even after the current lockdowns but you're more than welcome to work from our fantastic new Paris office too.
We are looking for a new team member to join our growing Corporate IT Operations team either from Stockholm or Paris. We are working in an agile environment focusing on team delivery and self organizing teams, supporting our end users both onsite and remotely. Right now we are supporting Kry/Livi’s ongoing national and international expansion with lots of fun and challenge!
Did you know we are approximately 200+ persons working with tech at Kry and we are supporting +1000 coworkers through our teams!?
In this role you will:
- Contribute to the team’s growth and efficiency by driving and supporting projects with global impact.
- Identify systematic issues and repetitive tasks, automate and set effective processes to make everyone's life easier.
- Handle support requests from all of our five markets, through our ticketing system (we use Zendesk and Jira) with focus on, but not limited to, troubleshooting and 2nd line support.
- Troubleshoot, document and escalate on-site and remote issues with Mac computers and iOS mobile devices, diverse software/apps, meeting room devices, printers, AV equipment and other IT related technologies.
- Administrate and maintain modern SaaS applications such as Google Workspace (G Suite) and Slack etc.
- Establish healthy and productive relations with IT vendors and suppliers.
- Some travel to other Kry/Livi offices around Europe will be part of your role.
Who you are:
- You have experience in IT and end-user tech support from modern SaaS applications such as Google Workspace for +3 years or more
- You have experience from supporting Mac environments and also experience with some Windows and O365 support.
- Experience/knowledge from some MDM-solutions as Fleetsmith or JAMF
- Experience with IT Security and compliance is a big plus
Also important for us:
- You are Brave: You have a great attitude towards challenges and know how to best chaos.
- You are Empathetic: You strive to provide top quality support experiences.
- You are Kind: Cheerful, friendly and truly enjoy working with others.
- You are a Team Player: Sharing knowledge, distributing tasks and promoting your ideas is natural for you.
- You act with Courage: You like experimenting and are not afraid of making new mistakes.
- Our patients are always first.
- And most importantly: you have passion.
Being part of Livi/Kry:
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Livi/Kry we care about each other and the world around us.
Salary: Competitive but varied. We're looking at different levels so salary will be discussed on first contact.
Date posted: June 2021
Closing date for applications:July 2021