Livi is on a mission to deliver great healthcare for everyone through digital tools and physical care. Backed by some of Europe’s most renowned investors (including Accel and Index Ventures), we are building the tools that gives patients and clinicians the best possible care experience, regardless of location. It's anywhere, anytime healthcare.
Today, we are Europe’s leading digital healthcare company, known as Kry in Sweden, Germany and Norway, and Livi in France and the UK.
Digital healthcare is now a critical part of healthcare delivery throughout Europe and we are proud to have played a significant part in making this happen, having helped over 3 million patients across Europe.
Our ambition is to be the world’s leading healthcare platform, providing trusted digital and physical healthcare for all.
As part of our continued growth and given that healthcare needs data, we are expanding our committed and very successful Analytics team to recruit our new Data Engineering Lead - Marketing to expand our marketing analytics efforts within the organisation.
In this role, you will manage a team of Data Engineers and Data Scientists and lead analytic efforts on strategic marketing questions in a fast-paced environment. This role requires a candidate with good people skills, excellent leadership, an ability to perform deep hands-on work, whilst being naturally skilled in communication and teamwork.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of building the future of healthcare, powered by smart data products and deep insights, and bringing better care to patients around Europe.
- Together with other managers in Analytics, develop a world-class marketing analytics function.
- Lead marketing data modelling work and a team of Data Engineers and Data Scientists.
- Perform hands-on data integration and activation work to help guide key strategic decisions, across growth, commercial, operations and marketing.
- Set standards for how we structure relational data in sensible ways that ensure good access patterns, reliable query performance and data security.
Who you are
- BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Math or a related technical field.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a data engineering or technical data analytics role including 3 years in the performance marketing field.
- Experience in leading, managing or mentoring data engineers and/or data science teams highly regarded.
- Expertise in writing ETL pipelines in a modern data stack (Python, SQL, Docker, Cloud databases, AWS, GCP).
- Expertise in modelling marketing data for performance marketing and attribution (e.g., Google Analytics, Adjust, Braze).
- Experience with Tableau and Looker data visualization technologies is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, particularly when explaining technical matters to less technical team members.
- Strong project management skills, experience in working with multiple stakeholders and ability to prioritise and create roadmaps.
- Strong business intuition and ability to understand complex business systems, data architecture, and software design patterns.
- Structured and a creative problem-solver, you like resolving challenges in a fun and fast-paced environment.
Our 4 company ´s values :
- We put our patient first
- We value grit and a can-do attitude : there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us.
- We have courage : You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them.
- We are working together : Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Livi we care about each other and the world around us.
As a digital first company, we believe in the power of digital technology to empower people to do their best work while giving them the flexibility they need. We will therefore allow fully remote work for those who prefer that setup and will allow a mix for those who want to work partly from home and partly from one of our inspiring offices in key European cities.
At Livi we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive. Our mission is to provide great healthcare for everyone and in order to achieve this, we believe a diverse workforce is an absolute necessity.
Interested? As we are a global company, please submit your application in English.