Join us in building the leading healthcare company in Europe! Kry/Livi is a digital healthcare service enabling patients to meet and seek advice from healthcare professionals digitally. Backed by some of the most renowned investors, we’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare - regardless of location. Our headquarters are located in Stockholm, and we’re rapidly growing internationally with offices in the UK, Norway, France, and Germany.
Are you ready to disrupt healthcare? Healthcare needs data, so we are expanding our committed Data Engineering team. If you are passionate about analytics, focused on growth opportunities and have strong skills in data engineering, this is the role for you!
In this role, you will manage a team of Data Engineers and Data Scientists and lead analytic efforts on strategic questions in a fast-paced environment, with a focus on marketing. You will also play a crucial role in the data usability from various source systems, making sure we integrate and model data in the right way. This role requires a candidate with good people skills, excellent leadership, an ability to perform deep hands-on work, whilst being naturally skilled in communication and teamwork. You will be the point of contact for various senior stakeholders in the company, managing their data needs and expectations, thus enabling data-driven decisions with significant business impact.
As a member of the Analytics team, you will be part of building the future of healthcare powered by smart data products and deep insights, and bringing better care to patients around Europe.
- Together with other managers in Analytics, develop a world-class analytics function for Kry.
- Key point of contact for senior stakeholders from various teams at Kry / Livi helping them make data-driven decisions.
- Lead data modelling work and a team of Data Engineers and Data Scientists.
- Perform hands-on data integration and activation work to help guide key strategic decisions, across growth, commercial, operations and marketing.
- Set standards for how we structure relational data in sensible ways that ensure good access patterns, reliable query performance and data security.
- Facilitate and drive collaboration with engineers, data analysts, data scientists, and other partners to explore and tackle exciting data problems.
Who you are
- BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Math or a related technical field.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a data engineering or technical data analytics role including knowledge in the performance marketing field.
- Experience in leading, managing or mentoring data engineers and/or data science teams highly regarded.
- Expertise in writing ETL pipelines in a modern data stack (Python, SQL, Docker, Cloud databases, AWS, GCP).
- Experience in modelling marketing data for performance marketing and attribution (e.g., Google Analytics, Adjust, Braze)
- Experience with Tableau and Looker data visualization technologies is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, particularly when explaining technical matters to less technical team members.
- Strong project management skills, experience in working with multiple stakeholders and ability to prioritise and create roadmaps.
- Strong business intuition and ability to understand complex business systems, data architecture, and software design patterns.
- Structured and a creative problem-solver, you like resolving challenges in a fun and fast-paced environment.
Our 4 company values :
- We put our patient first.
- We value grit and a can-do attitude : there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us.
- We have courage : You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them.
- We are working together : Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Livi we care about each other and the world around us.
As a digital first company, we believe in the power of digital technology to empower people to do their best work while giving them the flexibility they need. We will therefore allow fully remote work for those who prefer that setup and will allow a mix for those who want to work partly from home and partly from one of our inspiring offices in key European cities.